Champions League 2012/13

bayern-barça

268730-boxing-pictures.jpg

congratulations bayern!

I expected something like this as I posted before the match. 2 of the bayern goLs shouldn't be allowed but anyway bayern is a lot more stronger than us now. Messi wasnt fit to play and personally I think Tito is not the coach wexneed right now. We have perverted the system to a point that it's absurd.

We had possession with no value and possession counts if you do something with it. This shows how inmense Messi has bern these seasons, without him we are an average team in the CL.

The worse thing is having 0 shots on target for the third time in CL. We need a rebuioding for next season obviously, and change the coach in my humble oppinion.

Bayern is the strongest team in the competition with Madrid and if Dormund dont surprise everyone the final is set. I think football deserves a champion like Bayern. Fantastic team, fantastic coaching, great players and above all a clear identity. This can bring them to aclong success, with Goetze next year! I wonder how can Guardiola improve this.

Hat off to bayern, they did an awesome show tonight, and grabbed a deserved and historic win that properly marks the change of an era.

Bravo for barcelona for making it 6 years in a row in semis. The cycle is ending and now is the time to thank them for all they gave us all this time.

Let's enjoy the match tomorrow!

Ps: we will try to beat bayern in the second leg even if its on a late goal in a deflection, just to be able to say we beated the best team this season!

Next year Guardiola will take all the credits for what Jupp Heynckes did ..
it's obvious no matter what happens in the final, Bayern next season will remain a dominant force ..

Hey Drekkard, for the years your team has won. Im surprised by your dignity in the loss. :APPLAUD: te felicito .

Its very important to beat this team, they`re the best atm. Arsenal beat them in their backyard and look what sort of run they did from 6th place to 3rd place. Beating them regardless can turn your team around.

Motm for Robben IMHO..set up the first two, scored the third and got under Barca`s skin and made them frustrated as a result. Funny to see Heynckes push Ribery back to the bench after Alba threw that ball in Robbens face.

Hey Drekkard, for the years your team has won. Im surprised by your dignity in the loss. :APPLAUD: te felicito .

Its very important to beat this team, they`re the best atm. Arsenal beat them in their backyard and look what sort of run they did from 6th place to 3rd place. Beating them regardless can turn your team around.

Hey bebo learning to loose with dignity is important in life because you will loose more than win, so I try to stay positive and enjoy anyway. Bayern was a joy to watch and did exactly what they needed to win!

Heynckes may be one of the best coaches of the last decades.

I can't believe Alba became such a pu**y, he seemed a normal guy at Valencia.

welcome to barcelona man ;) also you remember how strong Mascherano used to play in Liverpool , always making challange's and playing agressive when he went to barca he start crying like pu**y

What a great performance by Bayern.
Thomas Muller has a stunning action radius, for me he was MOTM (but that screen on the third goal is surely a foul, no ???).
Since a couple of years it's pretty clear that Bayern are among the very best teams in the world, look at their CL performances the last years, they never won it, but they always competed.
This team as a couple of great players. Nobody talks about Schweinsteiger but he is such a greeat player. It will be very hard to do better than this for Guardiola...

About Barcelona.
I feel for Messi, he should not have played, he was clearly out of form (because of his injury ?).
In matches like this, Barcelona should play with a real CF. A couple of times in the match they mader good crosses, but nobody was in the box. Play David Villa as a CF or buy a player like Gomez or Falcao.
Players like Jordi Alba and Dani Alves are very attractive, but not always the best defenders. It's clear that Barcelona can start rebuilding their team (partially).

I really hope for a German final but Bayern-Real could also be a very good match.

PS: my head says Bayern are in the final, but somehow i'm not convinced it's already over...look how they played against Milan in the second match. I know that Bayern are very, very strong...but one never knows with Barcelona.
PPS: Alex, you are a class act, cheer up buddy...

Back
Top Bottom