Celtic Thread

hahhahahaa

enjoy it will be ur last for a while
game throwing cheats

:mrgreen: LOL.................I see you've joined the BOAB gang, no not big baldy Boab 'FTP' Malcolm but 'Blue Order against Brains'. :applause: :mrgreen:

FD

fd1972uk said:
:mrgreen: LOL.................I see you've joined the BOAB gang, no not big baldy Boab 'FTP' Malcolm but 'Blue Order against Brains'. :applause: :mrgreen:

FD

I didn't know Malcom was into the networking side of computers. ;-)

Nah mate, some of us have to work. :mrgreen:

Tbh, I'm not a lover of these testimonials anyway, English clubs just like to use Celtic in this way because of the fans we take.

FD

fd1972uk said:
Nah mate, some of us have to work. :mrgreen:

Tbh, I'm not a lover of these testimonials anyway, English clubs just like to use Celtic in this way because of the fans we take.

FD

looks like 30K took the day off then...

im not a fan of testimonials myself but as its keano we made an exception.

PMSL... had a read at it your going to get idiots like that we know we have problems but at the end of the day most of the ppl signing it dnt want to run out a bomb ppl :roll:

biggertam said:
PMSL... had a read at it your going to get idiots like that we know we have problems but at the end of the day most of the ppl signing it dnt want to run out a bomb ppl :roll:

exactly. Every club has dickheads because society is full of dickheads. It's not just your fans. Some United fans sing about Hillsborough, Some Liverpool fans sing about Munich. They're all arseholes.

With the final standings in Spain, Celtic will go straight into Pot 2. :applause: Just need Barca now to do us a favour. :)

FD

Hurrah King Henrik.... ..Lays on both goals....that's why he's the king.

I'll be over to see him play when he moves to Helsingborg as 2 of my uncles live in Hornbeek in Denmark. 20 min ferry acroos the water
he he !!

just annoucned, celtic are going to play my hometown team, DC United in July. Looking forward to the ass whipping celtic are going to get...

Just read this yeah. Probably be no Nakamura, Zurawski or Boruc though as they'll get extra holidays after the world cup.

Well the club have said they'll be playing three matches over there between the 10th and 20th of July. I think one of the other ones is against a Mexican side, not sure tho as the only confirmed match is the DC one.

Sorry, have to say it's about time. Overweight, puts in no effort and for the wage he'll be on we could get much, much better. Zurawski spent nearly 3 months out injured and still outscored him in his first season here. He can't be kept as a squad player either as he's on too much money and if he doesn't play his weight balloons, tho he'd have to go some to get any heavier in the first place.

Thanks for Vigo, Anfield, against the Orcs and Jam Farts, but yer tea's oot!

Guys,do any of you have Kitserver?

If so,do you have any old Celtic Kits that i could save in my folders?

Cheers for any help;)

ClassicD said:
Nonsense, he was a stick out nearly every time he played! Sad to see him go.

Im far from sad to see him leave the game, he was an animal and a scum dog. One of the worst players in a non football sense that Ive seen in my life, his tackle on Haaland just about summed up the guys attitude.

Back
Top Bottom