Anth's 23 Mods // Gameplay v6.0 Released

I cant go back to PES after modded FIFA...
I tried with a friend (and we had some fun while bathing in nostalgia) and SP football life is the closest, from the “current“ games, that resembles PES for me.
it brings some aspects of the real game on my tv that I really like and craving for… but nothing beats my modded FIFA16 experience these days! 😍

im just thankful and humble that there are so many options (AND MODS!) these days and at least one of them is ticking nearly all my sim oriented boxes.

Last edited:
Sorry... I wanna really experience that mod but I cant active that mod on...... Vanilla gameplay is still there Tried DeleteModData but its still same... Anybody knows How to install that to FIFER-EEP ? (esim is combo for me) Thanks. I always wanted a realism based gameplay mod.

EDIT = Just rejoined the game and the gameplay just turned into vanilla :((((((((( Please help guys...

Last edited:
Sorry... I wanna really experience that mod but I cant active that mod on...... Vanilla gameplay is still there Tried DeleteModData but its still same... Anybody knows How to install that to FIFER-EEP ? (esim is combo for me) Thanks. I always wanted a realism based gameplay mod.

EDIT = Just rejoined the game and the gameplay just turned into vanilla :((((((((( Please help guys...
Weirdly Fixed By Limiting FPS to 60. Dunno how it works, But gameplay is top level. Thanks @Anth James.

Back
Top Bottom