Anth’s FIFA 16 Mods

Hi Anth. I'm using Option B v 1.7 with the "Classic Patch" and I'm loving it!
Just a quick question: is it possible to reduce a little the size of the ball?

@Anth James Is it possible to disable the Camera changes back to default? I don't know if I've done something wrong but the camera pings between the players I'm controlling too much, creating a weird, unstable viewing experience. Thanks!

Hey guys can you explain me why i can't add new stadiums with the FIP 16 mod? I use de Creation master but i don't why i can't ? Do you have a MEGA PACK stadiums for fifa 16 with all stadiums ? Thank you guys

Mate what do you think, is possible somehow to manage this with regular stadium server?

I need specific camera height (i am using some camera mod, but height changes depending on stadium) but without mixing IDs because i have goalnet depth settup.

I want to have this camera on all stadiums but height is changing on other ones. Its not problem to assign one stadium which has this height but then i cant have goalnet depth.

Messenger_creation_f190006b-0e6a-46b5-9133-f02ceba1ff8e.jpeg

Last edited:
Mate what do you think, is possible somehow to manage this with regular stadium server?

I need specific camera height (i am using some camera mod, but height changes depending on stadium) but without mixing IDs because i have goalnet depth settup.

I want to have this camera on all stadiums but height is changing on other ones. Its not problem to assign one stadium which has this height but then i cant have goalnet depth.

View attachment 254934
Using stadium server you can change the stadium while assigning the same id to all the teams in stadiumassigment and set the goalnetdepth you like to that specific stadium

@Anth James Hi friend I use your camera 3 pack but it doesn't work on the original Old Trafford stadium, the camera is really close to the players while I should be far away..do you have the same problem? is there a solution ? thank you in advance for your help

@Anth James Hi friend I use your camera 3 pack but it doesn't work on the original Old Trafford stadium, the camera is really close to the players while I should be far away..do you have the same problem? is there a solution ? thank you in advance for your help
Select another stadium and choose ole trafford with stadium server

Select another stadium and choose ole trafford with stadium server
I think I'm going to change stadiums, last night I tried a lot of things, on the stadium server the Old Trafford stadium with Anth James' camera 3 I see the roof of the stand unfortunately, I even tried to modify the zoom of the camera but that doesn't change anything...if anyone knows how to remove the roof or if someone has the Old Trafford satde with a better version I'm interested...in any case thank you for your help my friend

I think I'm going to change stadiums, last night I tried a lot of things, on the stadium server the Old Trafford stadium with Anth James' camera 3 I see the roof of the stand unfortunately, I even tried to modify the zoom of the camera but that doesn't change anything...if anyone knows how to remove the roof or if someone has the Old Trafford satde with a better version I'm interested...in any case thank you for your help my friend
Bro you cant use a camera far from the pitch in a stadium with crowd near the field, you will always see the seats. Select fratton park loading old trafford with stadium server and you'll have a realistic shot

Bro you cant use a camera far from the pitch in a stadium with crowd near the field, you will always see the seats. Select fratton park loading old trafford with stadium server and you'll have a realistic shot
I didn't know this technique I'm going to try it this evening my friend thank you

Some stadiums have different looks completely for particular camera packs. From memory pack 3 is a little strange in some stadiums!

I didn't know this technique I'm going to try it this evening my friend thank you
it doesn't work unfortunately I still have this roof problem... it may be my Old Trafford stadium server which is of poor quality... in any case thank you for your help

I don't suppose anyone can help with this - I'm out of ideas...

I've not played FIFA 16 for a while, but I'm thinking about playing it with friends soon.

I've had the game installed for a long time, with @Anth James' speedhack (which uses Cheat Engine).

It's worked flawlessly up to now, but out of nowhere, when I try to open the speedhack now, Cheat Engine immediately throws up this error:

152254015-35d27fa1-610e-4a87-9e2e-0529f8e23d29.PNG

"C Error: Incorrect tcc library"

I've tried to ignore the error and play anyway, bug the ball becomes glued to the centre of the centre circle...

I've googled the issue and it looks like the general cause is that the hack needs recompiling for x64 EXEs, but 1) I don't think FIFA 16 is, 2) how has this happened out of the blue and 3) how do you even do that...

If anyone can help, I'd be really grateful!

I don't suppose anyone can help with this - I'm out of ideas...

I've not played FIFA 16 for a while, but I'm thinking about playing it with friends soon.

I've had the game installed for a long time, with @Anth James' speedhack (which uses Cheat Engine).

It's worked flawlessly up to now, but out of nowhere, when I try to open the speedhack now, Cheat Engine immediately throws up this error:

152254015-35d27fa1-610e-4a87-9e2e-0529f8e23d29.PNG

"C Error: Incorrect tcc library"

I've tried to ignore the error and play anyway, bug the ball becomes glued to the centre of the centre circle...

I've googled the issue and it looks like the general cause is that the hack needs recompiling for x64 EXEs, but 1) I don't think FIFA 16 is, 2) how has this happened out of the blue and 3) how do you even do that...

If anyone can help, I'd be really grateful!
Hi Chris, could be caused by your CE Version you having currently installed. Which Version do you running currently? The latest one is Version 7.5.
https://www.cheatengine.org/downloads.php

This what I would do: Uninstall your current CE Version from your Computer via Windows uninstaller APP. Than download the current Version 7.5. Try now to repeat launching the Speedhack inside the Cheat Engine mod like you did before.
Last week when I am played FIFA 16 the last time I also uses CE Version 7.5 and the CE Physics mod which also provides the speedhack Option. Works for me. :))

PS: What it makes this out of the blue is mostly hard to answer. I often face similar things where a month or a week ago things running flawless on my PC and than suddenly I must find a workaround or if I am in luck it only needs to install a new Version of an software or doing a reinstall of the related app/software.

Hi Chris, could be caused by your CE Version you having currently installed. Which Version do you running currently? The latest one is Version 7.5.

This what I would do: Uninstall your current CE Version from your Computer via Windows uninstaller APP. Than download the current Version 7.5. Try now to repeat launching the Speedhack inside the Cheat Engine mod like you did before.
Last week when I am played FIFA 16 the last time I also uses CE Version 7.5 and the CE Physics mod which also provides the speedhack Option. Works for me. :))

PS: What it makes this out of the blue is mostly hard to answer. I often face similar things where a month or a week ago things running flawless on my PC and than suddenly I must find a workaround or if I am in luck it only needs to install a new Version of an software or doing a reinstall of the related app/software.
I can confirm that CE 7.5 is working for me too, with Anth's Ball Physics mod. :TU:

I can confirm that CE 7.5 is working for me too, with Anth's Ball Physics mod. :TU:
Thanks guys - I did have 7.5 installed, but for some reason it must have developed a fault. All I can think of is that a .NET Framework installation has screwed something up.

Reinstalling Cheat Engine has fixed it!

And oh my God... I've not tried 16 in a really long time (with default settings, I don't actually like it that much, because the ball is a bit "marble sliding on ice")...

...but with @Anth James' mod...

...how are we so far away from the beautiful balance of this game now?

It's simply stunning. It's incredible. Having to think about every step you take, having to take a minute to build up play before getting anywhere near the box, and attributes meaning something.

After playing modern football games and going back to this, Alan Shearer (I use the Classic Patch) scored a hat-trick against me within an hour... I couldn't contain him, I had to "switch on" and really think about what I was doing.

It's on another level. I don't know if we'll ever get a game like this again... (Well, I'm fairly sure we won't.)

I agree, FIFA 16 is a brilliant game, and Anth's mod makes it even better! :TU:

I was wondering: What difficulty settings do you guys play in with Anth's mod?
I've been switching between World Class and Legendary trying to find the best balance..

Thanks guys - I did have 7.5 installed, but for some reason it must have developed a fault. All I can think of is that a .NET Framework installation has screwed something up.

Reinstalling Cheat Engine has fixed it!

And oh my God... I've not tried 16 in a really long time (with default settings, I don't actually like it that much, because the ball is a bit "marble sliding on ice")...

...but with @Anth James' mod...

...how are we so far away from the beautiful balance of this game now?

It's simply stunning. It's incredible. Having to think about every step you take, having to take a minute to build up play before getting anywhere near the box, and attributes meaning something.

After playing modern football games and going back to this, Alan Shearer (I use the Classic Patch) scored a hat-trick against me within an hour... I couldn't contain him, I had to "switch on" and really think about what I was doing.

It's on another level. I don't know if we'll ever get a game like this again... (Well, I'm fairly sure we won't.)
I agree also that this game have his own powerful dynamic like nothing else. Just look how less you must "teach" the game and the AI to simply play football. With the Physics mod from Anth the clunky ball passing silly stop in the middle of the ball rolling is history. Makes the game much smoother and even more realistic.
This natural freedom of everything in the game like AI behaviour or the thinking of your own teammates, the ball controls, the AI crosses will never get back like you mention. EA didn´t get it that new is not meaning always better. Imagine the technical improvements of the frostbite engine mixed with all the benefits of FIFA 16 and the Ignite engine.
I have that feeling we still speaking about FIFA 16 for another 9 years in the future as well.

I have installed some of the Mods present in this thread but I would like to add more but I have difficulty:
1) I would like to install the stadiums I downloaded cgfile server but the stadium packages are all dead
2) revolution mod 1.3 what is it for exactly, compatible with fip 7.1?
3) I would also like to install the most updated adboards and scoreboards. I tried on soccergaming but it was too complicated to understand

if you could help me thank you

I have installed some of the Mods present in this thread but I would like to add more but I have difficulty:
1) I would like to install the stadiums I downloaded cgfile server but the stadium packages are all dead
2) revolution mod 1.3 what is it for exactly, compatible with fip 7.1?
3) I would also like to install the most updated adboards and scoreboards. I tried on soccergaming but it was too complicated to understand

if you could help me thank you
1. You can find some stadiums converted from official EA patches/updates from newer games here: Click Me!
2. If you are already using any version of FIP, it already has the latest Revolution Mod built-in. There is no need to install it separately.
3. Aren't adboards already updated on FIP? I'm not sure about it. For scoreboards, you have to collect some from the soccergaming forum and use them through the CG File Server. It should have instructions and all that. Click this link for a quick written tutorial: Click Me!

I hope this helps!

Back
Top Bottom