A Peep into my world...

Got a new job working for one of the biggest suppliers to the automotive industry, but better basic and benefits including premier bupa health care and discounts on toyota (still good cars even after the bad press), alfa and fiat cars.

just need to find a new place to live in the leeds area.

15730_422720891040_574656040_5515959_1292067_n.jpg

My new car has just been delivered. Pretty much the same as my old car but this has a 6th gear. Love the colour :)

:NONO: parked on yellow hatching,

nice car though, i fancy getting an estate car so i can get my surfboard in the back easily. at the moment it has to go from the front passenger foot well right up to the boot window.

I'll give you two weeks before you crash it.

What's happened to you, Jay? You used to be funny, now you keep saying the same predictable jokes? I guess at your age your brain is starting to slow down eh?

Shut it.

Oh and I wasn't trying to be funny I was telling the truth. It's not my fault you drive like old people fuck.

Last edited:
Moving away from Thailand this summer, moving to Padova (Padua) near Venice in Italy. I'm going to miss Asia, great place to live, with plenty of culture.

screenshot20100321at113.png

Some cheap liquor! Very popular around here.

I heard that when people come over here from Asia someone always asks them to bring back a bottle of that? I've never even heard of it other than that!

You should make it a bit tighter at the botton, to creat more "goalspace". Other then that really nice!

EDIT

Although it looks fine in the second pic.

Back
Top Bottom