A Peep into my world...

img_2359y9i0.jpg

another stitch it pic :)

I don't know where to post this...

I got a job in England so I'm leaving France this monday.

Is there anything I should know about Stafford and its surrondings ?

Last edited:

:SHOCK: Wow! Congratulations :)). I don't live near Stafford, but I think it's alright up there?

It's between Manchester and Birmingham near Stoke. I've been into Stafford town centre once or twice and it's quite nice compared to some places. Fair bit of countryside outside of the main town too. Good luck tuta!

They have wild, rabid dogs that roam around in packs, called Bull Terriors. If they get hold of your nuts, they never let go.....until the nuts go with them!

If you see them in the street, just stand still and make eye contact. Also invest in a metal knob protector.

Well admittedly I didn't take these, but they show the apartment we bought today in Tierp, Sweden, smaller town than Uppsala so sadly I will have to say goodbye to the 100Mbit cable internet, but it's worth it ;)

4169166.jpg

4169163.jpg

4169156.jpg

So in April we shall be moving for the 4th time in two years of living in Sweden, thankfully the last time for a while, hopefully ;)

Oh yeah apartments here are insanely warm, flooring is generally heated for one thing :)

Ahh heated floors, very nice.

What's the layout of the house/flat like? Is it open plan? Looks nice from the outside, plenty of parking space and a nice playground for the nippers (if there were to be mini-Placebos)

This is the rest of it:

Here they tend to just remove the doors to make apartments somewhat open plan but we tend to put them back on :)

We don't drive and don't plan to have any kids but as soon as possible we are going to get a female black pug puppy which shall be named Petal :)

Back
Top Bottom