A Peep into my world...

No his showing how great the HD2's camera and video is :)

Here is a picture i took last week:

4254238548_6a20f6af37.jpg

Here are some new shots from your favorite net maniac :D

you can see the local stadium in the distance ;)

We had some nice winter temps. 4 days ago, it reached -21 Celsius !
Sadly today its all gone (+5, and no snow :(

And here it is:

cant wait to put in on my goal :)
aasnr.jpg

I had those too! very bad quality! After 4-5 shots it was allready broken :COAT:

I had those too! very bad quality! After 4-5 shots it was allready broken :COAT:

:SHOCK: you sure its the same ? I bought this at la rete, its a Italien net company... they made nets for WC2002...hmmm

anyway I reckon it'll be all right. I usually use a volleyball to play in my yard. its a lot lighter than a normal football so it shouldent do any much harm.

Last edited:
are they that good quality when they are big or is it just because they are small?
No they are good because they are taken on a proffesional camera. Cant you see one of my lenses in that pic :CONFUSE: The superior one as well.

The snow pics where taken from tha lens you see in the pic above. I have two lenses. a kit lens which is just for starters.

Here, a bigger pic coopz

4274279347_a96bb6abf4_b.jpg

edit: im about to buy a lens that costs more than a ps3 :)

Last edited:
I thought your not allowed to take camera's on a football game? In the emirates you cant :(
I've taken pictures in the Emirates before, on my digital camera too, these were just from my HD2.

These were from 2007, the good old days of Premiership footy!

DSCF4416.jpg

DSCF4458.jpg

DSCF4465.jpg

DSCF4439.jpg

DSCF4427.jpg

Tim's top tip of the day - don't get relegated (twice) :((.

first time dslr user here, full auto mode. still turns out so much better than any camera i had before...well worth the money
17u60.jpg

any recommendations for good sites and tutorials? :BYE:

and a not resized version of another stitched image i took at our theater last night, this time round about 9 pics

img_229201x0.jpg

totally love it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom