A Peep into my world...

Here are some new shots from your favorite net maniac :D

you can see the local stadium in the distance ;)

We had some nice winter temps. 4 days ago, it reached -21 Celsius !
Sadly today its all gone (+5, and no snow :(

And here it is:

cant wait to put in on my goal :)
aasnr.jpg

i've seen a "show pictures of your recently bought stuff" thread on another forum, thought it was pretty cool. (posting pictures you actually took instead of just net pictures "zis is waatt i g0t"

any interest for one here?

thats some serious snow! if you told that snow a joke, it would give you a dirty look and turn its head away....that's how serious it is....and a bit rude aswell, I may add!

thats some serious snow! if you told that snow a joke, it would give you a dirty look and turn its head away....that's how serious it is....and a bit rude aswell, I may add!

Not if the joke is as good as that one. :D

The washingline is pretty amazing really, you should try to get a close up with the sun shining on it, blue sky in the background. Weather permitting. A macroshot if your camera can do it. That would look really good. You would be able to see all the crystals glistening in the sun with nothing around it and it softly blurring into the distance. You could send that off and win something!

Haha yeah that would be cool but it's too late now as we had a snowball fight and it had all fallen off by the time the picture was posted here :D

Looks like one of them apps where you take 3 photos and you get a panoramic pic when it joins them up

basically as many photos as you like to! it's an awesome little app called autostitch

i think the above one where like 8 or 9 pics

22660_1169258683973_169eee.jpg

4196445310_03c44e017ddh9y.jpg

4197811696_c6155a8c9b_ogn8.jpg

just some iphone fun in the snow

nothing like Nuremberg during christmas... I spent three years of my childhood in heidelberg and every year we went there for the market.. are those pics of nuremberg? I wish i could go back at some point with my kids

nothing like Nuremberg during christmas... I spent three years of my childhood in heidelberg and every year we went there for the market.. are those pics of nuremberg? I wish i could go back at some point with my kids

yes they are...it's beautiful in the winter, i'll try to get some more. though the christmas decoration obviously is gone by now :COOL:

another autostitch example, this time 15 pics...
4260550550_bcaa757c4b_o.jpg

love that app.

I have a samsung G600 and it takes three pictures and lets you put them together, that is cool. But the camera is shit quality.

But those pictures are brilliant!

Back
Top Bottom