A Peep into my world...

Tim, it's in Madden.

OPM, pretty much all of our stadiums are all seaters. And I believe OSU seats either 105,000 or 107,000. Nice that you came to the States and got to go inside the Horseshoe. I'll be there for a football game next year. My Miami Hurricanes play Ohio State then.

awesome thing is we just pulled into the parking lot and saw some kind of delivery gate open and walked straight in...nobody cared. :D they were just installing all the seats

awesome thing is we just pulled into the parking lot and saw some kind of delivery gate open and walked straight in...nobody cared. :D they were just installing all the seats

well mate i think cause it is ownend by a public instutution and tax payer funded, anyone can probably do that. people probably run on stairs or run around the stadium... i could be wrong but i recall the same thing at my college

it's just sort of interesting because all of the security measurments everywhere you would at least expect them to check you out somehow before you can enter for free, but this way...i did not say no to that obviously ;)

Becanes's Weekend Football set up...

Football.jpg

nice... ;)

Pics from my travels over the last year:

Beijing, China
beijinggaaqcyyfoyzisqrsi.jpg

Transsiberian Railway
mongolia2n.jpg

Terlj Park, Mongolia
mongolia.jpg

Baikal, Russia
baikal.jpg

Moscow, Russia
moscown.jpg

St Petersburg, Russia
petrograd.jpg

petrograd2.jpg

Baku, Azerbaijan
baku.jpg

Kazbegi, Georgia
kazbegi.jpg

Ararat/ Yerevan, Armenia
ararat.jpg

Sevan, Armenia
sevan.jpg

Gibralter and North Africa
gibratar.jpg

Atlas Mountains Morocco
aitbenhaddou2aztmxqcryc.jpg

thanks guys, glad you like the photos... I just took them with a simple Pentax 5MP camera (some are taken with a 3MP phone camera).

Matherto, Kazbegi is a really nice place, it's in the middle of the North Caucaus mountain range. One of the biggest mountains in Georgia but it's pretty easy to climb (you can walk about 3/4s of it then it gets harder and you need the proper equipment).

Milanista, I did the following:

Beijing, Datong
---Chinese/Mongolia Border
Ulan Bataar, Terelj Park
---Mongolia/Russia Border
Ulan Ude, Baikal, Irkutsk, Novosibirsk, Kazan, Moscow, St. Petersburg

It was the Transiberian, but there are 4 routes, One is via Mongolia to Beijing (the one I did), One is to Beijing but looping east of Mongolia, the other is to Vladivostok going just north of the Chinese and DPR Korea border, the other is to Vladivostok via Amur, north of Lake Baikal. It's really spectacular and I would recommend stopping getting off and spending some nights in the cities and countryside rather than the 6 or so days just in a train.

I sort of did a mini Silk Road this summer, went to Baku on the Capsian Sea, across to Sheki, Tbilisi, then Armenia, then Batumi, Trabzon, Cappadocia, Istanbul and then up around the Black Sea to Moldova, Odessa, Crimea and Kiev.

The Baku picture is superb. Award winning I would have said!

Haha! Well I was helped out by a blanket of smog, the nothern suburbs of Baku are full of chimneys and factories, all the smoke means the sunset is really magnified (something to do with light diffractions)

Damn I've lost the pic's now but my car got hit by two used falling rockets on Saturday the first one I heard bouncing off, the second one must have wedged between the wipers and the bonnet, I only noticed when I hit the wipers to clean the screen this morning, it flew into the car next to me on the M62.

It went with a bang and made him swerve, I was doing about 70 at the time so I banged my foot down as I was off at the next junction.:EMB:

If you were driving a white BMW 3 series and parped yourself as you nearly hit a lorry I apologise, serves you right for driving a white car though...:P

Last edited:
I have 3 kids it`s fun until they start asking for Laptops and cell phones and can their girlfriend have a sleep over. But congrads nonetheless

Back
Top Bottom