You realize you're getting old when...

I'm a Mercedes fan so I was a bit worried about their line-up this year. Paffett is the only 'senior' driver. So it's nice to see Wehrlein doing so well and also Vietoris and Wickens improving this year.

I'm not that Partizan for Mercedes really, I only got behind them because of the British drivers Paffett and Green, and to a lesser extent Coulthard. All three brands are great and there are drivers from each that I really like. Marco Witmann looks like a good young driver for BMW.

All three cars look glorious close up and sound wonderful. I'm only just getting my hearing back.

I'm going to try to get out to Germany when I find the time/money as I've always wanted to visit the Nurburgring and Hockenheim. Two of my favourite tracks in my 'virtual' racing career!

Yes, I am very satisfied with the new cars, they look more like aggressive race cars in contrast to the more "usual-streetcar-limousine-looking" cars of the last generation.

If you find time and money you definitely should visit these two tracks, they aren't just beautiful tracks, but also two of the most important tracks in motorsport history. I can only give you the advice to visit the Nürburgring once in your life, there is more motorsport culture around this track than any other circuit I know and the whole region is "living" it. Hockenheim is a nice track, too(especially since the renovation at the beginning of the last decade), but I'll always say the Ring is the best circuit in the world, followed by Spa. And their is obviously way too much local-patriotism in this last sentence, but when you live so close to these two tracks as I am you soak up the racing atmosphere automatically. :LOL:

when you find out Ronaldo is 28 yrs old and yesterday he was just a portugese boy at sporting with braces and funny looking hair who made joke from ManU defence

I really realized am getting old when I first saw Bebeto's son Mattheus playing in Ronaldo friends VS Bebeto friends , and remembered that I watched Bebeto's celebration in WC 94 dedicated to Mattheus birth.

bebeto-brazil-celebration-world-cup-1994.jpg

Same for me.

Back
Top Bottom