Women's Football Thread

Re: Women's Football Thread | Olympics 2012

ooh, so i guess u have a ponytail..... oh wait....:JAY:
now that's just fucked up bebo! :LOL:

anyway nothing special there. to be honest the ugliest woman who works at my office is a victoria's secrets model, compared to those 2.

Well , If, I lived in Italy, I would be walking with lotion n napkins all the time. At some point beauty would be like paint...I don`t envy that :LOL:

Oh Michelle, Michelle... we just can't get enough!

It starts tomorrow guys!

77534946.png

USA France:

What a nice match! Really surprising first half by France. Then the USA showed who's the boss :P

IMO French fans shouldn't be dissapointed with this match.

Im not dissappointed but I just feel the score is too harsh.
Wasnt Morgan offside on her 1st goal, I didnt get the chance to watch a replay?

Has she already been mentioned here?

Laure Boulleau
tumblr_m7cs511L8k1qdnki4o1_500.jpg

326515-francuzskaja-futbolistka-lor-bullo.jpg

tumblr_lxuiarxVC51qcsunko1_500.gif

LAURE-BOULLEAU-3119bweb.jpg

LAURE-BOULLEAU-3147web.jpg

Last edited:

Thought GB played really well tonight. Didn't sit back and hoof the ball 40yrds to the lone striker (England men) but played keep ball more often than not.

That French girl VK posted is really cute (and a decent LB, but that's not the most important thing at all :P).

Sorry guys, I've been a bit busy lately so there have been any updates on the tournament so far. I'm decided to fix it from now on. :)

Football.jpg

Group Stage

resultadosv2.png

Standings

75094960.png

35673176.png

76076285.png

Knockout Stage

esquemaa.png

Quarter-finals
Sweden 1-2 France
USA 2-0 New Zealand
Brazil 0-2 Japan
Great Britain 0-2 Canada

Semi-finals
Canada 3-4 USA
France 1-2 Japan

Bronze Medal Match
Canada - France

Gold Medal Match
USA - Japan

Note: forget the United Kingdom thing in the standings. It's Great Britain as you all know.

Last edited:

TSO

< I beat your babe!

Its Christina Vukicevic a Norwegian hurdler in case you're wondering.

I ain't missing hurdle :BOP:

Alex Morgan makes the horrible United kit look nice

Alex-Morgan-MUFC.png

Oh Jupiter's c*ck! This thread is starting to piss me off. I hate that Servando guy. :RANT:

@sauce I've just realized that Vukicevic girl pulled out of the Olympics.
facepalm.gif

Last edited:

The_Special_One, the USNWT lives in Manchester, so she could only choose between United and City ;)

Japan 2-1 France

The Japanese MIRACLE !

Congratulation for the Japanese, and amazing second half by les Bleues, very unlucky but can be proud

Last edited:

What an ending to the match...was on the edge of my seat!! Great football from the ladies.

Now the battle of North America...Go Canada!! Pull off an upset!!

Time for Christine Sinclair to come good! She's Canada's Ruud Van Nistelrooy! :D

OMG Sinclair puts Canada in front! Big surprise so far.

The_Special_One, the USNWT lives in Manchester, so she could only choose between United and City ;)

Yea, I heard that, they share the hotel with the Brazilian men NT so I'm wondering if Solo has already... well, never mind.

How cruel football is, how cruel could be the sport we love the most. Those brave Canadian girls didn't deserve such an end. Christine Sinclair almost did the impossible, the USWNT were on the verge of elimination but Canada couldn't do it. Absolutely epic game, one of the greatest football matches I ever saw (and I'm already including men's football).

Sina and Goku you guys should be proud of them!

Last edited:

And the rockets' red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our USWNT was still there;
O say does that star-Morgan pink banner yet wave,
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave .

I love what Morgan said " The win is good ,but I`m thinking about Japan right now! "

It's quite interesting that you post such a gif. I was thinking "damn, this extratime period has been so physical that it doesn't look like a women's match at all". We've all witnessed such an intense and tough game, and as I've been saying, the last 30 minutes were very "masculine" with lots of contacts, tackles and fouls.

There's another interesting fact I want to sort out. Both teams fought till the end in order to win the match! No such thing as "oh we will hold on this and test our luck in PK". Great great attitude.

love what Morgan said " The win is good ,but I`m thinking about Japan right now! "

Once again, winning mentality.

Last edited:

Not to sound like a complete sour grape, but that third goal from the PK wasn't really a PK...

but then, with that said, AWESOME match!! Very proud of the Canadian girls for what they've brought forth, hope they can do the same against France for a well-deserved Bronze!!

With that performance, combined with the ending minutes of Japan's match vs France, it seems that USA will get the gold on thursday...but I will cheer for Japan to avenge the Canadians...(plus, always good to have a little upset now and then)

We're proud of Christine Sinclair and the rest of the Canadian girls!

Tough match! :( But a real thriller for the neutral.

Two old rivals battling hard! Unfortunately it wasn't to be for us. :(

Not to sound like a complete sour grape, but that third goal from the PK wasn't really a PK...

Very questionable officiating to say the least. I'm not sure about the penalty, which was a very debatable decision as well, but I'm more concerned about the previous call, that six-second delay of game foul on Canada’s gk. While she did take more than six seconds this is something that is never called in a football game, c'mon no one gives a damn about that! Forced call in my point of view.

That girl is getting better and better. Surely the lack of volume in her breast is a concern we can easily overcome. Following the 'kid signing policy' at Arsenal, I would certainly consider Wenger's demands and doing him a favour by merging my outstanding genes with Morgan's finest talents should the chance arise.

Last edited:

Let me introduce to you:

Kosovare Asllani (Sweden)
Kosovare+Asllani.jpg
kosovare-asllani-005.jpg

kosovare.jpg

and Érika(Brazil)
erika-santos-sexy-football.jpg

OgAAAIlJsYfLW5W23DY4MwCdtw5c-hGlRCfTR0XlzZobPMVktjZGXommTvQxahPRQOaeqVwUCVCB9kRzUXc5y3Ui1JgAm1T1UM25IUpqsoYY9FL5ilSKHDvwjL6H.jpg

Erika.jpg

Back
Top Bottom