Winning Eleven J.League 2008!!!!! just announced

i started Fantasista today
played 3 official division 2 matches and scored 4x already as a CF :)im going for MVP
c'mon AC Milan what are you doing buy me;) LOL

But indeed the player stats are growing very slow
also first match i was on bench,second half i got in scored 2 goals.
Next match i expected to start in the team,but was still benched.After like 60 min then i came in:( or maybe thats im still 17 and to young?

i hope u guys can also post ur comments and experience about Fantasista.

They havent changed the system about the qualification for AFC Champions League. I mean normally the winner of J1-League and winner of Emperors Cup should participate (in real soccer they changed this years regulations, top 3 of league + winner of Emperor's Cup). But in Fantasista the 2nd spot is random i think. Promoted with Cerezo in my first season, changed to Sanfrecce at the end (they also promoted as first place :D) and was already in ACL Champions League with Sanfrecce. Weird.

@Junka

So you see, its easier than in JLWECC07 Fantasista, you can score some goals already at the beginning and with bad stats. Yes stats growing very slowly, 2 points for all stats in 1 season. And i think its based on the position of your player, that you get a bit more experience on several stats. Not as i thought before based on how you performed in your match.

And i noticed something annoying. When your defender and/or goalkeeper has the ball and your opponent makes pressure, they only play with short passes instead of long passes out of the dangerous area. I got 2 or 3 stupid goals because of this, easy interception and easy goal (but also i could score like this because opponent played stupid like this).

edit: my team scored a very funny goal when i was on bench, damn i wish i could upload this :D

Last edited:
:)im playing with Tokushima Vortis BTW.
We are third on the ranking of the second divison.
Hope to promote to D1 or get some good offers from D1 clubs.
bbc.alster let me know if u get a offer from a European club:)

yes already got offer from Kashima Antlers, so i think this time you will get offer from European clubs earlier than last years version (havent turned it on yet, only receiving offers from J-League clubs till now)

edit: and again i got 2 goals because my defenders like to play around the penalty box with fckin short passes instead of clearing out of the dangerous area with a long pass, damn it ... but thats football, right? :D

Last edited:
Started Fantasista last night!

Signed for Roasso Kumamoto played 26 games we where 7th in Div 2 , i have scored 11 goals as an OMF , i have just transfered to a new team Ventforet kofu , i had about 6 offers but signed for them as they have chance of going to Div1! :DANCE:

First time playing this, right now i'm on Yokohama F.C. with one goal scored, still getting used to the Fantasista mode, but having lots of fun, this is great.

Wow... I don´t know how you all can score so many goals. I´ve been playing as CF in Avispa Fukuoka and I couldn´t do any goals all the season! Not even one hehehe. I think it´s because I´ve been playing with the "CAM player" not the "NORMAl cam" and in the most difficult level, It´s hard to play with this CAM player. In we2007CC I played many seasons but with the NORMAL cam, so it´s been hard to play with this CAM. Well, Now I´m in the first Division =D. We were going to win the championship, but in the last 3 games we draw two and won just one, so we got the second place just because of 1 point. =X

you guys should be wary of signing with better clubs because the CPU manager automatically compares your stats with competing players for position. When you do get to play i think the only way to level your stats like master league is to just score goals, assists, steal the ball, and complete passes forward which effects your player rating and then effects how much your stats go up. Sometimes its better to keep playing for your crappy team and leading them to a cup or league win so you keep getting player time. I put the difficulty on easy and the gametime at 5 minutes lol so i keep scoring hat tricks and making a bunch of assists. Stealing the ball is really easy too haha

Could you upload some video???
Thanks. I want to see game speed and the new nets (i´m sure the nets are the same on wii pes 2008)

Damn it, i just cant win against JEF, i hate their fckin defensive 3-6-1 formation :censor:

@Junka

Got the first offers from European clubs (Newcastle, Santander, Siena, Caglieri ...) after i finished my 3rd season. I dont think you can get offers from Europe earlier, you have to play at least 3 seasons in Japan.

Last edited:
Hi guys.

I'm loving this slowdown-less version of Fantasista, as well as the small tweaks :) Being able to see the new club's formation before signing is a must!

I have a question, though.

Can we set the camera with which we observe the game when in the bench, or is it always Normal Long???

Best regards,

Paulo Tavares

One question will be leaving a patch with the Saitama Stadium, because that was a big shit that KONAMI did.

Komaba is the spiritual home of Urawa Reds, but Konami could have add Saitama at least, last year it was in ... is it a license problem? i dont know, but there is also no Sapporo Dome and no Nagai (not sure about Nagai, but didnt see it)

Komaba is the spiritual home of Urawa Reds, but Konami could have add Saitama at least, last year it was in ... is it a license problem? i dont know, but there is also no Sapporo Dome and no Nagai (not sure about Nagai, but didnt see it)

Yeah, the game is lacking Saitama, Sapporo, Nagai, Ecopa, etc. certainly because Konami didn't get the licensing rights (but they got the other stadiums). This is highly disappointing for me since they were the most beautiful stadiums in Japan. I hope someone could do a patch to fix the issue...:(

i know you're all busy playing but i'm thinking of getting this - is it worth it if i've already got jlwecc2007?

I tend to appreciate small important tweaks so please do let me know about any if you can,

Thanks

The important "tweak" is you can retire at 25 years old onwards :DD, export your Fantasista player as an edit player for other modes. Overall its PS2 PES/WE08 with Fantasista mode and JL teams added. I personally preferred 07 AI than this AI...:MAD: I also find the loading during player change too long. 07 is faster.

Observing matches can also increase your stats, like the previous training - I think it increase around 3-7 exp pts all stats... not too sure the exact. But overall only 1-2 pt stats increment per season or so. Not sure if going to euro clubs the situation will improve.

First i thought 2points increasing for each season? pff ... but it will change later (not sure, but maybe also depending on how you perform, scoring goals etc)!!! at least i got more than 2 points in last season :D (but i performed well at S-Pa', scored many goals and won Emperor's Cup)

The AI is really shit, you're right. I've read about the retirement if you are 25, you will get retirement match and so on. I'm looking forward to this. :D

Last edited:
I personally preferred 07 AI than this AI...:MAD:

greyfox I got a question for you: are these AI flaws circumscribed to the Fantasista mode or do they affect the normal matches (aka exhibitions, leagues, etc.) Vs. CPU too?

I'm actually debating if picking up JWE CC 2007 or 2008 right now since I have neither and I'm literally carving for some Winning Eleven, which one would you suggest?

Last edited:
greyfox I got a question for you: are these AI flaws circumscribed to the Fantasista mode or do they affect the normal matches (aka exhibitions, leagues, etc.) Vs. CPU too?

I'm actually debating if picking up JWE CC 2007 or 2008 right now since I have neither and I'm literally carving for some Winning Eleven, which one would you suggest?

The AI is affecting all matches and mode. Of cos in fantasista its worst ha.... Ok basically JLWE08 is PS2 PES2008 AI where priority is given to attacker. Most of the 50-50 chances ball, defenders just don't get it, if body balance and speed is high, that player is rather ultimate during attack... if you don't mind PES08 AI then its fine no need to play JLWE07

Also getting JLWE08 ver may not be a bad thing as it have new features and stats and etc but if u talk about game play wise, my personal opinion is JLWE07 has better AI off fatasista mode. BUT BOTH GAME'S AI JUST SUCKS IN FATASISTA MODE... nothing we can do about it.

Me after 2 seasons , I can't improve by more of 2 points :(

try playing at low level and get MVP often. Getting MVP will gain more experience and for all stats rather than only the few highlighted stats where u don't get MVP. This is wat I've encounter.

Question:
Anyone out there who is playing for European clubs and Do you gain more experience compared to clubs in Japan?
Is the AI any better when playing for Euro Clubs :-pp?? - This I doubt so but wanna know:DD

try playing at low level and get MVP often. Getting MVP will gain more experience and for all stats rather than only the few highlighted stats where u don't get MVP. This is wat I've encounter.

Oh it's too easy :sick: It's like cheating also ...

I prefer to have difficult matches

Back
Top Bottom