PC Winning Eleven 8 / PES 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I installed the game but the game doesn't start. It looks like it loads for 2-3 seconds mbut nothing happens. I'm on Windows 7 64 bit btw. This never happened to me with other games. Any solution?

I installed the game but the game doesn't start. It looks like it loads for 2-3 seconds mbut nothing happens. I'm on Windows 7 64 bit btw. This never happened to me with other games. Any solution?

Same for me. Installed but nothing happens when started

If this version is anything like the LE version on PS2, it has a few more options than just gameplay.

This version also permits fonts and numbers per team, like PES 6.

Downloading now but I'm curious, why does this need a crack? Will it not play without a serial number or something?

If this version is anything like the LE version on PS2, it has a few more options than just gameplay.

This version also permits fonts and numbers per team, like PES 6.

Downloading now but I'm curious, why does this need a crack? Will it not play without a serial number or something?

No it doesn't need that. I think he just wants to be able to play without the virtual CD which I understand, I don't like that either.
But the problem is we can't even get the game started WITH the virtual CD either.

Yo guys have you seen this chinese forum?: http://www.we8fans.com/
There is a lot activity and there are many kits and lots of interesting stuff to find.
Grab yourself google chrome, it will translate the chinese to your favourite language, so you can register there and read the text.

No it doesn't need that. I think he just wants to be able to play without the virtual CD which I understand, I don't like that either.
But the problem is we can't even get the game started WITH the virtual CD either.

Tried installing to XP?

I can't get WE8 tu run on 7, that's why I dual boot my PCs so whatever gives me problems in 7, I install to XP.

I installed to XP but with the first CD mounted, it gives me a "wrong disc" error. The second CD does nothing as well. Is there something I'm missing?

On a side note, I inspected the 0_text and found that this version has more faces than the original, other than that so far no difference. And the kits and fonts are all the same so it does not have LE extra features.

I'm still checking to see what else this version offers...

I installed on XP and it works fine for me only with the second cd mounted!

Couldnt find real differences in gameplay after playing one game.

Same for me. Installed but nothing happens when started

I had the same problem as you, guys. What you need to do is simply reinstall kitserver before running the game. Just run setup.exe, click on Remove and then on Install. The annoying thing is that you have to do this every time before running the game...

I installed on XP and also tried to install Kitserver but it would not recognize WE8IK.exe as a valid file. Do I simply change the name to WE8.exe then?

I haven't tried to install to 7 but since the original didn't work for me I assumed this one wouldn't either.

This version must also have a few extra things going for it than just extra faces as the original exe weighs 8.11mb and this one weighs 9.53mb.

I had the same problem as you, guys. What you need to do is simply reinstall kitserver before running the game. Just run setup.exe, click on Remove and then on Install. The annoying thing is that you have to do this every time before running the game...

Please read the whole thread. We are talking about WE8IK at the moment, not WE8.

WE8IK seems to have improved the shooting.
I also cant get it to work with the kitserver

Did you install this game to 7? And did you mount the MDS file for the second CD or the WE8IK_PC_2 Image file?

No I only have XP
I mounted the MDS file for the second CD, as DAEMON Tools didnt let me mount the WE8IK_PC_2 Image file.

No I only have XP
I mounted the MDS file for the second CD, as DAEMON Tools didnt let me mount the WE8IK_PC_2 Image file.

So the game starts with the MDS file for the second CD? Is that normal?

I have deamons tool lite version which I used for the WE9LEK as well. It lets me mount all of them but as I said before the game doesn't start with the CD1 mounted.

Has it mounted with MagicISO and nothing. Installed Daemon and works fine.

I transferred over the regular e-text and also worked fine but the play by play is a different file structure so it all comes out strange.

Going to keep checking and see if I can use the 0_text in the regular game so I can access the extra faces that the Korean game offers.

Thanks guys. It doesn't work for me. It looks like this game is not W7 compatible.

Are you guys using the daemon tools that comes with the game?

Thanks guys. It doesn't work for me. It looks like this game is not W7 compatible.

Are you guys using the daemon tools that comes with the game?

I installed it to XP and yes, I used the Daemon that came with the game.

I also mounted the MDS for the second CD and after I clicked the shortcut on my desktop to start the game there is a delay but it then starts up normally.

I found that the 0_texts are not interchangeable but I'm sure that's just compatibility between some of the files.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to crash your party, folks, but this thread has drifted into a direction we cannot tolerate. As stated clearly in our rules and stickies, we neither condone nor support discussions solely based on something you've illegally downloaded off the web. No matter how old it is or how impossible it would be to get hands on legally nowadays.

Please take these discussions someplace else, this thread ends here now.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom