PC Winning Eleven 8 / PES 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Gameplay is awesome.

Somebody must still have this file.

Also I asked before but every time I restart my computer I have to reattach kitserver, otherwise I get an error message. This is on Windows 7. Do you have the same problem?

I had that problem just once for now.I must to attach again ;)

I installed WE8I and Argentina94's patch, but when I try to run the game's exe file, nothing happens (literally nothing). I have Windows 7... Tried to run the game as administrator, also tried the compatibility mode, but nothing helped. Is there someone who could suggest a solution for me? Thanks! ;))

I installed WE8I and Argentina94's patch, but when I try to run the game's exe file, nothing happens (literally nothing). I have Windows 7... Tried to run the game as administrator, also tried the compatibility mode, but nothing helped. Is there someone who could suggest a solution for me? Thanks! ;))

I cant think of anything else than trying to install again.
Have you copied the WE8.exe from the WE english files.rar, over your original WE8.exe?

pes3-5 are amazing but for me i now play fifa 12...with sliders its as equal in many regards and advanced in many other aspects as technology has improved.

I cant think of anything else than trying to install again.
Have you copied the WE8.exe from the WE english files.rar, over your original WE8.exe?
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I installed the patch correctly, I have copied the correct exe file over the original one and everything else...

I guess you're right, I'll try to reinstall the whole thing and see what happens. Thanks for trying to help. :))

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I installed the patch correctly, I have copied the correct exe file over the original one and everything else...

I guess you're right, I'll try to reinstall the whole thing and see what happens. Thanks for trying to help. :))

Try this, before installation set setup.exe in compatibility to run in Windows Xp (service pack 3). After installation you do the same again for WE8.exe and kitserver setup.exe

That is how I did it to get it running on Windows 7- 64bit.

Wonderful topic xSaiko and very nice to see many posters who syill prefer the gameplay of PES4/WE8.

I convert kits manually with Photoshop and Optpix but have not used this script editor at all. I currently have CS3 installed but am now tempted to try CS5 simply for this editor and see what the difference in quality it gives me from doing it the long way (it takes me about 20-40 minutes to completely edit a GDB, depending if they are Adidas kits or not)

I have currently updated 40 National teams using many HD PES 6 kits (Eddy65, Mikue) as they seem to look nicer in-game over the standard style (Daoo, aRIP, Jorm, etc.)but have not considered making yet another new patch unless I can add something radically new instead of merely updated teams, rosters and kits.

A Faceserver would be ideal as well as the ability to use larger images for the team select screen without it crashing.

Here are a few examples of kits I've made recently but if anyone is interested, I can upload an entire pack:

2-3.png

3-1.png

7-2.png

4-3.png

3-3.png

4-2.png

3-2.png

Wow,look beautiful!
Well i think we could make some small edit team and decide what to do,some patch,update new roster etc.
Great work Argentina for this great game!

How do you convert these kits Argentina94? Just by copy and paste?
When I do it that way I mostly have difficulties around these areas (surrounded them with red) Its hard to get these parts fit exactly at the right place.

25fpqxl.jpg

Here is a nice little tutorial for converting kits which includes an extra template for Adidas kits.

I myself only use half the tutorial as I use other methods for indexing and the like but I do use the template for aligning the Adidas stripes:

http://www.mediafire.com/?48j00jje498ppbg

It's in spanish but it should still be easy to follow. It uses CS4 but I use CS3 with no problems.

Wonderful topic xSaiko and very nice to see many posters who syill prefer the gameplay of PES4/WE8.

I convert kits manually with Photoshop and Optpix but have not used this script editor at all. I currently have CS3 installed but am now tempted to try CS5 simply for this editor and see what the difference in quality it gives me from doing it the long way (it takes me about 20-40 minutes to completely edit a GDB, depending if they are Adidas kits or not)

I have currently updated 40 National teams using many HD PES 6 kits (Eddy65, Mikue) as they seem to look nicer in-game over the standard style (Daoo, aRIP, Jorm, etc.)but have not considered making yet another new patch unless I can add something radically new instead of merely updated teams, rosters and kits.

A Faceserver would be ideal as well as the ability to use larger images for the team select screen without it crashing.

Here are a few examples of kits I've made recently but if anyone is interested, I can upload an entire pack:

2-3.png

3-1.png

7-2.png

4-3.png

3-3.png

4-2.png

3-2.png

I have your patch too and i was working on a patch for pes 4 by myself, but i gave up exactly cause i was doing everything all alone, too many teams to work with. Your kits are good but you make the same mistake in every kit, which is that you convert both the 2 socks, while in pes 4 (and winning eleven 8i too) you must convert only one sock. Otherwise they are good (some kits have some mistakes in sleeves too, but i suppose the only way to make them perfect is to have someone that makes them from scratch, maybe creating some kit templates for the most important kits like adidas nike and such)

I have your patch too and i was working on a patch for pes 4 by myself, but i gave up exactly cause i was doing everything all alone, too many teams to work with. Your kits are good but you make the same mistake in every kit, which is that you convert both the 2 socks, while in pes 4 (and winning eleven 8i too) you must convert only one sock. Otherwise they are good (some kits have some mistakes in sleeves too, but i suppose the only way to make them perfect is to have someone that makes them from scratch, maybe creating some kit templates for the most important kits like adidas nike and such)

You know, it's something I never paid attention to but you're absolutely right, they use only one sock.

Thanks for the heads up.

sorry, if anybody have lastest Option file Winning eleven 7 international, can you send or upload this on gamefront. plz...

There is many PES4/WE8i kits in korea. Because many members are still playing WE8IK now yet.

we8fans.png

manc1.jpg

manc2.jpg

Last edited:
Wow I am suprised :)
Great to see PES4 is still breathing worldwide!

@DavidOwen:
Do you have a community for WE8IK there? A forum or place where you share the kits?

I now found a chinese forum www.we8fans.com

There seems to be some interesting updated stuff there, I am still figuring out, translating with google chrome :SMUG:

Last edited:
Wow I am suprised :)
Great to see PES4 is still breathing worldwide!

@DavidOwen:
Do you have a community for WE8IK there? A forum or place where you share the kits?

I now found a chinese forum www.we8fans.com

There seems to be some interesting updated stuff there, I am still figuring out, translating with google chrome :SMUG:

Hi xSaiko,
We need a WE8IK.exe Crack files We're finding WE8IK.exe Cracker or another Talented Cracker. Can you help us ?

Can you guys play online using pes4launcher or using an other tool?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom