What are you listening to?

Hi guys, if you want to listening good music and at the same moment watching big boobs? So then go in 50 minutes to YT to official rammstein channel and enjoy the show. :CW::DUMMY:

edit:

can't wait. 👀

Last edited:
Listened to a whole bunch of new albums in recent times..

Electronic - Raise the Pressure (Dance / Synthpop) - 1996
Electronic- Twisted Tenderness (Alternative Rock / Synthpop) - 1999
Blur - 13 (Art Rock) - 1999
Aztec Camera - Stray (Pop Rock / Indie Rock) - 1990
Blur - Modern Life is Rubbish (Britpop / Pop Rock) - 1993
Blur - Blur (Experimental Rock / Alt Rock) - 1997
Pet Shop Boys - Behaviour (Synthpop) - 1990
The Chameleons - What Does Anything Mean? Basically (Post Punk) - 1985
Keane - Perfect Symmetry (Pop Rock) - 2008
Travis - 12 Memories (Pop Rock / Indie Rock) - 2003

@millossobek You might find some interesting here, especially Stray by Aztec Camera

Nice @cleanslate ! I liked Stray by Aztec Camera, interesting Jazz undertones.. Out of the ones you mentioned, I really like Keane! Perfect Symmetry is a great album, but perhaps my favorite one of theirs is this one! :TU:

And of course, Blur! :LOL: This is one of their most underrated songs, I think it kinda relates to Gorillaz days!

Nice @cleanslate ! I liked Stray by Aztec Camera, interesting Jazz undertones.. Out of the ones you mentioned, I really like Keane! Perfect Symmetry is a great album, but perhaps my favorite one of theirs is this one! :TU:

And of course, Blur! :LOL: This is one of their most underrated songs, I think it kinda relates to Gorillaz days!

Under the Iron Sea is my favourite album from 2000s easily, legit amazing album, even the bonus tracks are good.

I've never really bothered hearing much from Gorillaz other than a few songs from Plastic Beach since the idea of Gorillaz itself seems weird but I might give them a go, how are they? How does it work?

Gorillaz has some good stuff. Not my favorites but especially their early work is the one I like better! :LOL:

They're pretty much an "animated band" which uses animated characters as members, the real voices behind them are Damon Albarn from Blur (who is also the mastermind), Yuka Honda from Cibo Matto, and Remi Kabaka Jr. They were massively popular in the early to mid 2000's, where they released most of their better work! I've lost track of them overtime though.. They're like experimental pop with some rock/hip-hop/electronica influences I'd say..

This is probably my favorite song of theirs.

Oh, and Under The Iron Sea is absolutely brilliant! I'd also call it one of my favorite 2000's albums!

Last edited:
Gorillaz has some good stuff. Not my favorites but especially their early work is the one I like better! :LOL:

They're pretty much an "animated band" which uses animated characters as members, the real voices behind them are Damon Albarn from Blur (who is also the mastermind), Yuka Honda from Cibo Matto, and Remi Kabaka Jr. They were massively popular in the early to mid 2000's, where they released most of their better work! I've lost track of them overtime though.. They're like experimental pop with some rock/hip-hop/electronica influences I'd say..

This is probably my favorite song of theirs.

Oh, and Under The Iron Sea is absolutely brilliant! I'd also call it one of my favorite 2000's albums!
I'll give their debut and Plastic Beach a go sometime soon

Back
Top Bottom