What are you listening to?

Ma favourite song live with some of the best crowd i've ever seen in a live...
I was reviewing this thread looking for something good to listen to, and I stumbled upon this.
This is the song they've been using to open their concerts lately... I finally got to see them live here in Italy this summer (a moment I was f*ck!ng waiting for since they came here in early 2001 and my parents didn't want me to go 'cause I was just 15 at that time, lol).
I still have goosebumps if I think about it, even if almost a month has gone by already.

Gotta say Dexter may also be starting to show his age but he's still great.

Last edited:
Well, you know I just love Elisa, don't you?

It's also definitely happier than many of her songs that I used to listen to lately, which doesn't hurt.

I was reviewing this thread looking for something good to listen to, and I stumbled upon this.
This is the song they've been using to open their concerts lately... I finally got to see them live here in Italy this summer (a moment I was f*ck!ng waiting for since they came here in early 2001 and my parents didn't want me to go 'cause I was just 15 at that time, lol).
I still have goosebumps if I think about it, even if almost a month has gone by already.

Gotta say Dexter may also be starting to show his age but he's still great.
You know what's more touching? Had a quick look, and people in the audience, are "watching" and enjoying the concert with their own eyes, and not via their mobile phones recording videos!!!!

Didn't want to be that boomer, but i am missing that old times, that we used to experience things in their live dimension, and not by a recorded video...

As for the band, to be honest, i prefer them to be tired showing their real age, and not jumping out crazy, through out cocaine delirium... I find them in decent shape, a little bit belly and breathing issues, but we have similar issues by our 30's, so can't blame them!! ;)

I also noticed that when they came to Italy. You know what, I think it's the kind (age?) of audience. There were many people in their late 30s (like me and the friend of mine I was with) and early 40s, and we aren't that used to filming everything with mobiles I guess.

I'm kinda guilty though: I happened to film my favourite song of theirs almost fully (but hey, I swear that I wasn't looking at the phone even then... I was just jumping and singing all along, and so was doing my friend) and I must admit that I'm glad I did so because that video will be part of my best memories for a long long time. 🤩

One of my favourite bands the past 8-10 years , they've been at it for 25 years , insane stage show ,so if theres one band to see live ,this is it!
They blew me away 2012 when I saw them and knew little to nothing about them
Also ,guys keeping it real.

Robin Schulz, baby!
Came across this song this afternoon for the first time while reviewing some data with a colleague. More "Guettish" than "Schulzy" if you get what I mean, but truth be told I can't get it out of my head now.

Bonus: some other Robin Schulz

I know I shouldn't post this one because 'For an Angel' didn't really deserve this treatment, but well... I also like this version of the song, so...

Last edited:
I know its cliche favourite by now.
But this was a kinda girly song in the 2000s but now everybody is rocking to it like a classic.

Its like in secret everybody loved it even back then no matter if you were into house, hiphop, rock, whatever as a young adult.
Still i think Crawling is better.

One of my favourite bands the past 8-10 years , they've been at it for 25 years , insane stage show ,so if theres one band to see live ,this is it!
They blew me away 2012 when I saw them and knew little to nothing about them
Also ,guys keeping it real.

Not a fan but they surely hold up the flag of the 90s bm spirit.

in a few days im gonna go to a adaptation of the phantom of the opera, sort of like a underground-ish theater but argentinean adaptation of this masterpiece with more terror than romance a mixture of andrew lloyd + dario argento movie... i just can't get enough of this movie

Its like in secret everybody loved it even back then no matter if you were into house, hiphop, rock, whatever as a young adult.
Still i think Crawling is better.
I loved it also back then, as a 15yo guy that was mainly into The Offspring at that time.
And I agree: I also think that some of their other songs (like "With you") are more valuable than this one, but this is the one that made them famous over here so I guess it's kinda bound to be remembered (and I consider it a very good song anyway).

Back
Top Bottom