What are you listening to?

WOW! i am surprised i found this, first saw this band back in 87 at the last waterhole in Amsterdam. This one track is from the same venue.
Fuck that place was smokey! just sitting there and not smoking you would have got wrecked. I know this because one of our guys didn't smoke only drank, but he got high as fuck just sat there. :LOL:

Back to some Zucchero we go. I'm sure I already posted something by him in the thread, but today while commuting I heard this one on the radio and I counldn't resist, I just had to sing along:

Curious fact: an Italian band (Gem Boy) released a parody of this song, about the 2002 World Cup and Italy's shady elimination. Here it is:

(Sorry for off-topic) Mate you've probably heard of it, but if not, there's a game called Descenders on steam & consoles, you should check it out :TU:
I have never heard of it, and I will surely check it out. Thank you infinitely for letting me know ❤ Downhill Domination was one of my top 5 if not top 1

(Sorry for off-topic) Mate you've probably heard of it, but if not, there's a game called Descenders on steam & consoles, you should check it out :TU:
Talking about soundtracks of old games... You made me want to listen to this song again:

One of the best songs by one of my favourite bands, from the album of theirs which I like the most. This song was featured as "main theme" in an old snowboarding game (I think it was something ESPN themed, but I'm not sure).

EDIT: it was ESPN branded indeed, and it was by Konami aswell!

Talking about soundtracks of old games... You made me want to listen to this song again:

One of the best songs by one of my favourite bands, from the album of theirs which I like the most. This song was featured as "main theme" in an old snowboarding game (I think it was something ESPN themed, but I'm not sure).

EDIT: it was ESPN branded indeed, and it was by Konami aswell!
Unfortunately, it says "video is unavailable" to me

Back
Top Bottom