What are you listening to?

I've been listening to Caparezza for the entire evening... Starting from "Ti fa stare bene" and then just letting YouTube do its magic.

Band - Carbonized.
Album - For the security. 1991.
Track one - Recarbonized.

:))

Last edited:
Been through a mix of different genres/artists this evening, currently listening to some Daft Punk:

Still a little sad their story came to an end, but absolutely glad it happened (and grateful I could enjoy them in their prime).

Me Too! never heard them before. The guys in the video? is that the band or some hired evo web degenerates. :))
Those are the actual guys!! Even though I think they used doubles for some of the skateboarding stunts. :LOL:

Man, Dinosaur Jr is so awesome. They have a large discography since theyve been around since the 80's alternative rock birth. Check out their album "farm", my favorite! :TU:

Well... Started from this which led me to this... Which reminded me that I have "The Resistance" on CD and that I've not been listening to it for too long.
So, you can easily guess what I'm listening to now:

I've been listening to the Offspring since last afternoon (a colleague of mine randomly mentioned them in a conversation and it was enough for me to want to listen to them again as they were one of my favourite bands when I was younger).

There's a song named Gone Away which is the one I'm listening to right now which I used to like a lot. It's from Ixnay on the hombre, and it's been re-issued in their latest album with a different feel and now I can't decide which one of the two versions I like the most.
The older one is more in line with their style, but the latter one conveys way more pain and grief (which is the point of the song after all):

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom