What are you listening to?

Oasis is awesome and that album IMO is their absolute best so many classics! :BEER:

Man, I love last.fm. Been scrobbling since 2007! :BSCARF: I see you are listening to Dark Side of the Moon.. live or studio?? Pink Floyd is one of my top bands. Awesome taste bro. Maybe others could share their last.fm as well! :TU: :)

Here's my profile

Last edited:
Oasis is awesome and that album IMO is their absolute best so many classics! :BEER:

Man, I love last.fm. Been scrobbling since 2007! :BSCARF: I see you are listening to Dark Side of the Moon.. live or studio?? Pink Fl top bands. one of my top bands. Awesome taste bro. Maybe others could share their last.fm as well! :TU: :)

Here's my profile
Dark Side of the Moon Studio

I only recently also listened to Pink Floyd, Dark Side of the Moon is great, but Wish You Were Here is also equally good or better
Not all of their songs are something that I adapt to, but I think that I will like them more over time

Halfway through a Bryan Adams playlist currently.

This one's on at the moment: Summer of '69

Coming up next: Can't stop this thing we started (one of his best songs IMO) - Heaven

Glory in Gloryland! I bet some of you guys remember this.

I don't but it reminds me of a coca cola ad :D

Also as it is themed on the 94 world cup and all the grand music is playing, all i can think of is Ireland's John Aldridge (aldo) screaming at the fourth official "YOU F!#king TW*T" as he was being stopped from entering the pitch, coming on as a sub. :LOL:

I do bet many of you know this. One of the best songs to ever grace the PES soundtrack (PES 2020).

This was the first time I encountered Johnny marr and it was before i even knew of the smiths

Some months later after hearing this track, I don't remember why or how, but I searched up The smiths on spotify and been listening to them ALOT ever since.

So credit goes to PES to an extent for helping me find Johnny Marr / The smiths?

Back
Top Bottom