What are you listening to?

Gotta have a go at seeing that video then, too bad I'm at work.. damn url restrictions..

Anyway, I've been listening to some house in my car when I was out (so no more than 5 minutes ago) and especially to "The things you say" by Cicada (remixed by Dirty South) and to "Drive out" by the Sunfreakz (remixed by Gold & Diaz).
Yeah, I went a bit electro today XD

I'd put the videos here but these fu*king url restrictions don't allow me to access youtube anymore XD

Last edited:
U2 - Get On Your Boots
Gotta have a listen to it anytime soon..

Now I'm listening to "New year's day" from their live @ Slane castle (yes, the one in which Bono shouts "It's Jason McAteer" in the middle of the song :P),then it'll be time for "Miss blue" by Vincent and for some Ligabue.

3 mins and 42 secs in ... :ROCK:

I absoloutely LOVE that! Got to be a contender for best finish to a song, surely?

Just been to a Noah & The Whale gig in Shepherds Bush - fucking awful. Did not work at all and just totally weird. And it ankle is now fucking throbbing :CURSE:.

I never said I couldn't work from home... I just said I've been signed off for 6 weeks, but only taken 2.

dream.jpg

New album :)

The wife was playing Craig David in the car today. That's it for me. No more music... ever again. I bought two pencils to poke through my ear drums.
What a shit fucker that guy is.

The wife was playing Craig David in the car today. That's it for me. No more music... ever again. I bought two pencils to poke through my ear drums.
What a shit fucker that guy is.
I'd have made her walk. Mine like Elvis Costello which is a lot more bearable.:D

Back
Top Bottom