What are you listening to?

Ah, haven't heard much of Sean Price really. Listened to Monkey Barz ages ago but never really got into it.

I've been listening to this album non-stop lately...

Quasimoto%2B-%2B%5B499.2025.023%5D%2B-%2B%5B2000%5D%2B-%2BThe%2BUnseen%2B(front).jpg

I'll listen to it when i go off to sleep now...need something to put me to sleep. :ZZZ:

That Sebastiane with the violins was when Sex Gang Children lost it for me. The peel session was much better. I used to watch them, Southern Death Cult, Play Dead, Killing Joke, Theatre of Hate... and The Birthday Party all over the country but dropped SGC after the album and that single.

That Sebastiane with the violins was when Sex Gang Children lost it for me. The peel session was much better. I used to watch them, Southern Death Cult, Play Dead, Killing Joke, Theatre of Hate... and The Birthday Party all over the country but dropped SGC after the album and that single.

It's tough to find decent vids...

YouTube - Theatre of Hate - Propaganda

Been listening to Lily Allen's new album

It's not me It's you its a good follow up to Alright, Still.

However two songs have made it back onto my playlist in the car.

Paris Four Hundred- Mylo

Otto's Journey- Mylo

good funky tunes!

Going to get the new Prodigy album later, haven't listened to them for YEARS so it should be interesting.

Going to get the new Prodigy album later, haven't listened to them for YEARS so it should be interesting.

As mentioned before, it's like something between 'music for the jilted generation' and 'fat of the land'.
I've been playing it solid for a week now and really like it.

Back
Top Bottom