What are you listening to?

When Mothership came on at Weston, oh my good god I felt like we'd end up in the sea the ground shook so hard!

Also: been listening to Mallory Knox a lot this week, awesome band.. can't remember if I posted them before but this is Hello

YouTube - Mallory Knox - Hello (Official Video)

And just Pre-Ordered the new Blessthefall album, including this track:

YouTube - Blessthefall - "You Wear A Crown But You're No King" Lyric Video

Also, Avenged Sevenfold album Pre-Ordered, if its anything like this album:

YouTube - Avenged Sevenfold - Nightmare Official Music Video.

And finally Asking Alexandria is on the pre-order! I think Danny Worship is a 24 carat cunt but this sounds insane:

YouTube - Asking Alexandria - The Death of Me (Song Premiere)

They're going to be insane, August is a great month for music.

Last edited:
I quite like AA but Danny is indeed a try-hard with the entire rock star life. I love BTF, first single is great, should be an amazing album. We Came As Romans' new album sounds promising too, comes out next week. Been listening to 'Hope' the entire week!

Oh man, I missed We Came As Romans news! I won't be able to buy the new album now.. might have to put it on my totally legal list of things I'm not downloading ;)

Love Crossfaith I think Kerrang ran a article on them this year so they should really kick off after this album, 2014 will almost certainly be their year!

EDIT: jagerbombs are great, although I will be fucked if I remember a single night I've had them on ;)

ADTR are working with Tom Denney again on this album, he hasn't been around since Homesick which imo is the best album.. absolutely buzzing to hear it! They're currently on tour but as far as I know, once they're back they'll finish the editing and it will be ready for release :DD

Last edited:
Yeah I read that there were some issues with Victory Records which prevented them from releasing it. ADTR are definitely one of my absolute favourite bands.

Are you going to Warped Tour in London by any chance? I'm going in Eindhoven and I'm really stoked. Shame Rise Against don't play the Dutch date. They're my all-time favourite band and I've yet to see them. :(
The line-up is still pretty sweet though, Enter Shikari, Parkway Drive, Chiodos, We Came As Romans, Memphis May Fire, Yellowcard, Billy Talent, Crossfaith, Anberlin, Like Moths To Flames, John Coffey, Like Torches, RDGLDGRN, The Wonder Years, The Maine. So many bands I really want to see.

I wanted to go, but not enough friends wanted to go and since I have issues with anxiety I couldn't go without at least 4 friends to feel at all comfortable being in London for two days! Properly bummed out.

Rise Against are one of my all time favourites, its hard to absolutely decide on one cause taste changes, but they are always constantly up there! Seeing them would an absolute dream. And dat line up is insane.

Billy Talent are one of the band's that opened me up to this type of music actually, that and my all time favourite song ever by My Chemical Romance, take a guess which one? :P

I have one friend who is a double of me in terms of music taste and we literally always go gigs together.. making gig friends is one of the best laughs in the world tbh, we had this guy we met him at Kerrang Relentless tour 2011(or 12, which ever one ATL played) and we ended up out after the gig for a bit with him and his friends and one of the greatest nights ivebhad.. and we met him again at a young guns gig later in the year and it was just brilliant!

I remember exactly how I discovered Rise Against it was from Smackdown vs Raw on the soundtrack I heard "Ready to Fall" and fell in love with it instantly, and since then loved everything they brought out.

You'd be correct, their last album do you mean Danger Days or the like 5 parts of Conventional Weapons? Cause I liked both but conventional weapons is incredibly better, and second imo to Black Parade.

I will check them out at some point, what kind of bands would you compare them to?

Yes All Time Low, god it feels bad admitting that.. they are a true guilty pleasure these days, saw them live with The Blackout, My Passion and Young Guns.

You saw BMTH and Our Last Night?! I love them, damn.

Oh, they sound pretty cool :P I will have to listen!
Ouch, Bradford.. must have been a kick in the teeth ;)

I had the chance to go see them, cause of the secret shows they did with album pre-orders but the only person available to go was this girl who I will just say I have unresolved issues with and it would have been awkward as fuck :LOL: they sound like they were good, gutted.. Anti-Vist sounds like its the type of song which you barely hear, because you're too busy moaning that scene kid who stumbled into the pit ;) scene kids are a bitch though I quote one from my school: "I like BMTH but seriously, why does Oli have to shout like that it is crap" - I was like, hang on.. shout? Oh god, please leave now!

TWA are good, I wouldn't mind seeing them live.. its cool when the artists are good guys, the reason I despise Danny W of AA so much is because after the show the bands were outside chatting with fans and signing stuff, and he was only interested in talking to the fan girls and attempting to get a blowjob (no joke, he was like "seriously who wants to suck my dick") it was such a dick move.

ATL when I saw them was funny, cause at the Venue there was the balcony and then the floor.. The Blackout came before ATL IIRC and the floor was full of people going absolutely crazy and just enjoying themselves like you're supposed to.. there wad a ten minute break while they set up ATLs kids etc, and the floor changed from drunk guys moaning to 14 year old fan girls screaming for ATL.. it was like don't blink or you'll miss it! Jack by the end of the set looked bored of collecting bras, it was during Dear Maria it seems like 100 just flew on to stag in no time at all! I do love Dear Maria actually, its in ku time 10 songs of all time.. they're definitely worth going to with a group of friends just for a laugh as opposed to proper hardcore gigging if that makes sense.

Danny played a show drunk, like drunk before he even hit the stage to the point Bruce took the mic from him and apologised and asked if he should go into rehab, that's like disrespectful to fans but fairnplay that he got clean I guess.

I laugh at 'fans' who who love a band but only know the lead singers name, laugh even more when they think bands like Billy Talent are just a bloke called Billy Talent on stage!

Ouch, that's unlucky where I live is literally in the middle of Weston and Bristol and both places can get some pretty big acts in regularly so if I want to see a band they usually hit here :P and then theres small bars around the place that usually ave some strong underground artists who are trying to make the break through

Haha. I wouldn't mind moving to London, but the other parts of England would be happily declined.

61MDFCUi9GL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom