Lose yourself to dance
Contact
Doin' It Right
Giorgio by Moroder

:))

There might be two, maybe one I don't like

:APPLAUD:

More i listen Random Acess Memories, more i love it
Now i can add : The Game of Love, Instant Crush, Touch, Motherboard and Fragments of Time

Just "Give Life Back to Music" a little bit poor and "Beyond" a bit strange

Random Access Memories is a brilliant album.

The Game of Love is probably my fave track on it but nearly all of them are great.

The more I listen to RAM, the better it gets.

"Giorgio by Moroder", "Lose Yourself to Dance", and "Doin' It Right" are my standouts. "Beyond" is the only track I really can't comprehend.

Listening to "Random Access Memories" now and really enjoying it. "Motherboard" probably the weakest song so far, but still on that song so the last few might change that but otherwise it's been a brilliant album.

Edit: "Doin' It Right" not all that great either :( Kinda feels like the album is running out of steam here...

Last edited by a moderator:
I got admit I judged these guys by their name and their fans so I've never sat to listen.

Then someday I finally do and damn they are amazing! Probably my favorite album of 2013, and I'm counting Daft Punk and QotSA

Get there debut album and if you want to listen to there inspiration go get Paul Simons Graceland or Paul Simon concert in the park circa 1993

At my first listen of Yeezus, I was like :?
But is growing on me a lot, never understood the hype of My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, but Yeezus man, I'm hyped!

It would take my #1 spot of 2013 album, if only I had not listened to Jon Hopkins Immunity, another fucking masterpiece of the year.

Vampire Weekend is moving to third, but depend on my mood these 3 albums could switch places.

And gomito#10, I've surely listened to Vampire Weekend previous albums and they are terrific as well, Paul Simon been a while though, I'll remember to listen it again after all those years, it might even feel like a new experience.

Weird post by the way, from Kanye to Paul Simon :LOL: But I like a lot of stuff

I still prefer MBDTW but Yeezus is pretty good too. I was also a bit confused after the first listen but there's some cracking tracks on there after a few listens.

Enter Shikari are awesome! :APPLAUD:

Going to see them in november, should be mental.

Saw them in April, with support from Hacktivist. It was insane.

I saw Rory play guitar (or Chris play bass, not sure really) on the Hundred Foot Drop, and Rou sing on another fairground ride. So good. So so so good.

Back
Top Bottom