west ham thread !

P

pro evolution king

Now that i have arrived we need a west ham thread.

COME ON YOU HAMMERS !!!

:lol: :lol:

They didn't half get twatted today as well. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have to say I'm chuffed that West Ham are in the relegation zone. Everyone seems to love West Ham bar those that live in areas of high concentrations of their twat fans!

great signing(and a little bit surprising) for you guys Luis Boa Morte
what do you think guy about him?better than M.Etherington?i remember last year media was describing him as the new Giggs and this year he has been really dissapointed,better for him to go to fulham

Etherington is and always has been wank.
Boa Morte was a bit of a desperation signing... not the player we need in a fight and he has been terrible for us.

We have had a couple of injuries to Neill and Upson (both new signings on their debut) but not an excuse as we have a massive problem at the club which runs far deeper than just a few bad results.

BTW I posted the following on the kits thread:

West Ham's rumoured new kit: (Still to have sponsor which I guess will depend on what division we will be in!!)

untitled1lj0.jpg

Welcome?

i've been posting for about 3-4 years:lol: ;)

Thanks mate... wish there was somewhere to hide this season though :shock:

From the Premier League website:

"The Premier League Board today (Friday) charged West Ham United with a breach of Premier League Rules U.18 and B.13 in relation to the transfer agreements entered into with Carlos Tevez and Javier Mascherano.
It is the Board’s complaint that there were agreements in relation to both these transfers that enabled third parties to acquire the ability materially to influence the Club’s policies and/or the performance of its teams in League Matches and/or the competitions set out in Rule E.10.

The Board’s view is this constitutes a breach of Rule U.18, which states: "No Club shall enter into a contract which enables any other party to that contract to acquire the ability materially to influence its policies or the performance of its teams in League Matches or in any of the competitions set out in Rule E.10."

Furthermore, at the time of the transfer agreements for both Tevez and Mascherano, and until January 24, 2007, West Ham United failed to disclose the third-party agreements to the Premier League and/or deliberately withheld these agreements from the Premier League.

The Board’s view is this constitutes a breach of Rule B.13, which states: "In all matters and transactions relating to the League each Club shall behave towards each other Club and the League with the utmost good faith."

West Ham United have 14 days within which to respond to these charges. "

This season gets better and better :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

yeah new ground and it's still as quiet as a mouse

i wonder if they would still get 35,000 each week whilst being 2nd from bottom..mmmm......i think not

Brilliant free-kick from Carlitos, liked the celebration as well. If you hammers go down can he join his mate at Liverpool? :mrgreen:

go fcuk yourself gooner twat

Ignore them mate, it's refreshing to see a London club play with English talent in the ranks.

I really felt for West Ham today, it's just not going for you this season. I do think West Ham would bounce straight back into the Prem if they were relegated seeing as you have a millionaire-owner and a fantastic fanbase.

Good luck lads, hope you stay up.

Cheers fellas. Absolutely gutted.

Was at the game and it was an absolute corker!!
I can bear losing like that (even to Spurs) because we played with some fight and spirit.
We were all sick at the final whistle, but still managed to clap the team off the pitch as they finally for the first time this season showed some effort and that's all we ask for.

That's why I am looking forward to next season, whatever division we are in.
Just get rid of the wankers that don't care bout the club and have 11 players that wanna play...don't care whether it's Chelsea or Chester.

btw...on a side note; was very disappointed with the Spurs fans yesterday. Really made little noise and that mainly came when they got there 1st goal after half time and the fact they scored 3 more. God knows how quiet they would have been if the game carried on without a Spurs goal.
Spurs always have cracking away support at our place, but yesterday was the first time they have disappointed.

Ignore them mate, it's refreshing to see a London club play with English talent in the ranks.

I really felt for West Ham today, it's just not going for you this season. I do think West Ham would bounce straight back into the Prem if they were relegated seeing as you have a millionaire-owner and a fantastic fanbase.

Good luck lads, hope you stay up.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

More like ignore u you hate what everyone else says apart danhammer.

Lovely place is Leigh-on-sea mate, you must be worth a few bob living there?

Lovely place is Leigh-on-sea mate, you must be worth a few bob living there?

I wish!!
Comfortable, but not really worth a fortune :lol:

All raised in East London mate (lived literally 2 mins from Upton Park up until about 3 years ago) working class parents worked hard and done brilliant for themselves and reaping the rewards now.

Bout time I moved out and got my own place really! :shock:

(Do you know Leigh then mate?)

(Do you know Leigh then mate?)

My dad works in Docklands but lives in Aveley, Essex (cheaper) so I visit him a few times a year and he always takes me to Leigh in the summer - there is a lovely restaurant there that does the best Sunday dinners, quite expensive - it backs onto the sea, you might know it, can't remember the name? :)

All raised in East London mate (lived literally 2 mins from Upton Park up until about 3 years ago) working class parents worked hard and done brilliant for themselves and reaping the rewards now.

I myself am about 10-15 minutes from Upton Park. Never actually been there myself, but have passed it by tube. Quite a lot of Hammer's fans around East London!

It's a shithole (the area surrounding Upton Park) in my opinion. The stadium is great though, been there a few times. Saw Man U there few years ago and West Ham v Fulham with my missus who is a HAMMER OBSESSIVE!

Back
Top Bottom