Weird moments...in the game

Well, I had a nice and UNLUCKY moment with Beckham. With him, i did a very nice shot from outside, the ball first hit the RIGHT post, then hit goalies back, then hit the right post AGAIN, and then vertically went through ENTIRE goal line, and hit the LEFT post and someone cleared the ball...

I was like *damn* *WOOHOO* * damn...damn...damn...*

...DAMN!

But just recently, one match after, with Arce (HE ROCKS! haha :D) i scored an AMAZING goal from about...35+ meters. It was just amazing. I LOVED the way goalie pitifully tried to catch the ball but...haha...
MAN, it was such a nice goal, i will try to record it with digicam and post here!

Kuja said:
Well, I had a nice and UNLUCKY moment with Beckham. With him, i did a very nice shot from outside, the ball first hit the RIGHT post, then hit goalies back, then hit the right post AGAIN, and then vertically went through ENTIRE goal line, and hit the LEFT post and someone cleared the ball...

I had something similar happen to me except it was Rooney. I scored a few minutes later though.

SHIT I SHOT AND THE BALL WENT INTO THE GOAL THEN IT CAME OUT... WHAT THE HELL.

:lol: that was a joke, right?...dont tell me it really happened :shock:

A couple of games I've played against my mates have went to penalties. The strangest things is even though this has happened loads of times, in 2 seperate games my goalkeeper (....always me!) has no hands!! (..just 2 stumps!) And yes I did lose on both occasions. It must be a bug with the gloves! Using a patched version.

I love and loathe this game. It can be great but it can also be very frigging frustrating. Sometimes you concede a goal and it’s not even your fault. Like when it’s a throw-in near the goal. Defenders sometimes aren’t even marking or even standing close to the opposing player, so you could just quickly throw it to your player, cross the ball in hastily and score. How the hell am I suppose to defend that, eh?

Some weird moments that happened while I was playing this game and this is only in the past few days:

Dida day dreaming and letting the opposition score from the half way line and not even attempting to make a save, though the shot went only inches above his shoulder.

Buffon (Buffoon) facing his own goal when the cross is delivered, making him blind to everything, yet, somehow, after Inzaghi connects with a header, he miraculously turns around and pulls out a world class save.

Corner Kick. I'm Juventus and I'm defending. The corner comes in, there are 5 defenders at the back post, and they’re all marking Adriano and Martins, leaving Cordoba free at the near post letting him score with the utmost ease.

Then there’s Pierre Enume, isn’t he the worst referee ever? The guy can’t get a single decision correct.

The other weird thing is with the throw in and free-kicks. Say Vieri was to come down to defend a corner and he collects the ball outside his area and then gets fouled. Why does he have to take a free-kick from back there? The number of times I have to press pause and select a different thrower or kicker is ridiculous. Why can’t someone who is playing in that zone take it? It’s the simple things that they (Konami) do wrong which makes it furthermore frustrating.

I can’t wait for MGS3. I’ve had enough and I’m not taking anymore BS from this game.

This wasnt on Pro Evo 4 but on PES2:
Me and my mate were playing co-operatively(We were Celtic against Liverpool),and I get the ball on the wing and cross it in-
Instead of there being one of his players there is one of mine who heads it off the post.The same guy then smacks it again and it comes back off the keeper.My mate was literally on the line and then he hit :circle: instead of :square: and ended up kicking the ball backwards over his head,thereby missing from on the line.

I've seen the keeper jump INTO the goal to save the balls a few times. One time he caught it and got down on the ground on his knees and elbows to protect it, but his whole upper body was over the goal line.

Pele was one on one against the GK...he dribbles past GK and is few yards away from the goal ....an open goal...but he shoots at the goal-post and the rebound is taken by the keeper...the match was a draw...i was in shock cos i did take all the time in the world to shoot...but pele misfires a sitter.... I kept playing the next match still thinking how the hell pele missed it...then a similar incident occured ...this time it was Javi Gurriero (spelling?)....wow! back to back piss-offs..

Roy keane said:
Pele was one on one against the GK...he dribbles past GK and is few yards away from the goal ....an open goal...but he shoots at the goal-post and the rebound is taken by the keeper...the match was a draw...i was in shock cos i did take all the time in the world to shoot...but pele misfires a sitter.... I kept playing the next match still thinking how the hell pele missed it...then a similar incident occured ...this time it was Javi Gurriero (spelling?)....wow! back to back piss-offs..

Yeah this has happened to me a few times already. I couldnt explain to you why...

i Was playing my friend he was liverpool and i was real madrid

it wa\s the 80 th minute and i was losing but the score was 0 - 0 i hadnt really had a goos hot and casillas was keeping me in the game so i decided i'd bring on liverpool old boy micheal own i jus turned to him and sed hes gona score against his former club ..first attack wiht him caranger munched him and he went off injured .... then in the 89th minute i cleared the ball formt he area just as he was coming bakc ont he pitch ...there were no defenders in sight and no players then micheal comes formt he side line i hald :square: till the bar was full CRACK ! :shock: ...... NET BUSTER \\:o/ .. form literally 2 step past the half way line :lol: lol I cried it was sucha beast lol .... serious it wasnt like long distance lob it was LOW FAST AND FUKKING POWERFUL lol and i won :D ha :D

Goal keeper just caught the ball jumped THROUGH the post okay thats into the post and clean through the other side .. got up and i rolled the ball to the defender THEN ... GOAL :( wtf ... erm i jus took a gola kick how is it a goal GLITCH :(

Last night I was playing against my friend, and my keeper straight up tackles one of his guys. So a yellow card... no big deal, right? Then in the 80th minute, another one of his guys comes dribbling the ball up, the goalie jumps on the ball, sending the player flying to the ground. Another yellow card!! So 2 penalty kicks, 1 dismissed keeper. Why can't this guy keep his hands to himself??

Back
Top Bottom