Weird moments...in the game

This idiotic bug seems to have missed the eyes of Pro Evo Soccer creators....The ball is hit by opponent and the balls seems to go out for a throw-in. It is a throw-in for my team...but wait before the ball goes out....my player runs to it and touches it and makes the throw-in against my team...WTF!!.....In the later versions of PES this bug occurence has been reduced but not eliminated...

Playing As France in International League(god knows y as I hate French People - cept they have good players - but have poor resistence to invasion!)
Playing against England

Final stats -

France
shots on goal 19
Goals 0
England
shots on goal 1
Goals 1

And Guess who scored it -

Rooney- 1 shot 1 goal was gutted

And Ive had Henry step over the ball as well???

Last edited by a moderator:
The game has many bugs like : Going through player when you shoot somtimes, and somtimes when you shoot it lands on the top netting but its a (GOAL) even though i won, its was weird.

all games have glitches and bugs

I was at my m8s house and his brother told us to go upstairs to see the replay.
When i saw it i thought WTF?????
The goaly (Kelsen<crappy default guy>) ran from the stands to try and save a shot???
WTF was he doin there anyway???
If someone tells me how to put replays from ps2 onto pc i will post it in a message

:lmao: signing autographs perhaps

anyway...a very obivious bug...when a player is fouled..he complains to referee but the problem is...he aint facing the referee..the ref is somewhereelse....reduces the reality factor a bit..

btw is there anyway i can switch off the replays ?

was playing the wefa CL first round against milan and leading 1-0. 73min maldini is subbed for elena ( or something like that) ball goes out of play in 74min, elena is subbed for tomasson. A bit ridiculous playing a minute :( Other then that havent had any of the bugs/glitches mentioned yet.

when im being called a relegation candidate by the commentator even though im no1 in the league,

the arrow is coloured red and upward when the player feels like he is on blue arrow

that commentary thing happens to me as well,

if you watch a replay for too long they will start talking about

something completely different

Hey Peter Brackley how was the banana ice cream

is that what they say.
Well i understand what you mean.

amadeus said:
when im being called a relegation candidate by the commentator even though im no1 in the league,

the arrow is coloured red and upward when the player feels like he is on blue arrow

I've kind of felt this before, had a team full of reds but they couldn't hit a barn door from two paces.

It seems ok when there are one or two but when there are a lot of them it seems to fuck up a bit. I've actually taken to regulating their condition if they are all too good.

gingerfish1990 said:
I was at my m8s house and his brother told us to go upstairs to see the replay.
When i saw it i thought WTF?????
The goaly (Kelsen<crappy default guy>) ran from the stands to try and save a shot???
WTF was he doin there anyway???
If someone tells me how to put replays from ps2 onto pc i will post it in a message

You mean there was already a keeper in goal, and he ran onto the pitch? A one man pitch invasion?

Perhaps he thought he was the better keeper, and that he should have been picked to start. Taking matters into his own hands, after a heavy boozing session, he rushed the pitch to intervene in play, promtly sticking 2 fingers up at his manager and the officials. He then handled the ball outside the area, shouting "Kopfer! Kopfer! Das ist fur mich!" before attempting to kick the ball into Row G of the stands. Instead, he falls arse over tit in a drunken heap.....the stewards then removed the inebriated Austrian as he muttered curses, gyrated his fist in the general direction of the bench.......

Is that what happened?

Last edited:
hahahaha, funny....
my mistake was on the freekick, my keeper shoud, my keeper try to punch it out, and geuss what....
yeah, 4 sure, the ball goes over my keeper because he was been tackled, and the reefere just stay there and look like a monkey, that was the last time i choose germany in pes4:p hehe!

Juventus 11:
he's shoud say, hello peter brackley, what taste your mam today?

Roy keane said:
This idiotic bug seems to have missed the eyes of Pro Evo Soccer creators....The ball is hit by opponent and the balls seems to go out for a throw-in. It is a throw-in for my team...but wait before the ball goes out....my player runs to it and touches it and makes the throw-in against my team...WTF!!.....In the later versions of PES this bug occurence has been reduced but not eliminated...

Dude i dont think its really a bug.. just like when you give a through ball.. PES players are running on a pre-dETERMine path it seems and only way to control them is by using super cancel (R1 + R2). This happens to all of us and you have to use R1 + R2 to control him to get away from the ball ;) otherwise idiot goes and touches it and makes it their throw in :mrgreen:

:salute: thanks for the info.... will test R1+R2 in my next game

I scored a goal yesterday, only to see that as i was dribbling in, their keeper was hanging about the 18 yard line, just ball watching. Pretty damn weird. That's the only time i've seen that happen. I hope it doesn't occur again either.

- Playing with Pozzi and Abate on the Offence and won 4-0 :|
- Hit the woodwork 6 time as i lost 1-0 :(
- And till now I didn't Score any F.Ks with Pirlo (the main kicker for milan), While I Scored many with Seedorf and Sheva !
- And I find it it funny that i use Kaladze as a Regular player and Stam as a Sub !! :D

About Pozzi and Abate ,, In that Match Pozzi got a hatrick and Abate a single goal !
Abate goal was amazing, I can't Score like this with Seedorf, Kaka', Scholes, Nedved or even Zidane, I was Schocked @@

PLF said:
:shock: :shock: :shock:

All I can say is ....

:applause:

And it´s not the first time, a similar thing happened to me when playing world cup with Recoba (2 out of 3 goals with his right foot)

Shevchenko 7 said:
Abate goal was amazing, I can't Score like this with Seedorf, Kaka', Scholes, Nedved or even Zidane, I was Schocked @@

This the beauy of PES my friend. There are players out that that suit you better than you might think, or their stats might suggest. Likewise a supposedly great player can be disappointing. I've had 2 flops in my playing time of the PES/WE series. I've also had players with very humble (white) stats playing out of their skins.

Zebina and Blasi play amazing, Their stats are shit? WTF is wrong they play like Nesta in the game>

hehe, thats so right, I play with Tomasson better than anyother striker except Sheva, while his states isn't that good !!
Gatusso State sucks in the game need more speed and deffence, but preformence SO GOOD !!!

Yeah Roy keane you're welcome.

Get to learning R1 + R2 my friend since if you want to improve your game.... using it will put you one-step ahead in your game. It's the most necessary thing in the game SUPER CANCEL... dunno honestly how still some people don't know about it since without using it, it's impossible to be a top PES player because many times you need to take control of your player to INTERECEPT the ball passed to you before defender gets it because if you dont use Super cancel (R1+R2) , player will just run on pre-determined path and defender many times will catch ball if you dont grab the ball first. Apart from being absolutely necessary my friend, you can also use it to do some very cool off the ball moves to fool defenders and yell out the words WOWWWWWWWWwww.... to PES.
Look here if you haven't already:
http://www.pesmoves.com/

click on "Master" and see nice clips showing why "Super cancel" is necessary" and also two very nice ones for trickign the defender thing i told you about ;)

Without using super cancel the game can be frustrating and its impossible to be a great pes player.

I had the opposing keeper make a fantastic save the other day, watched the replay (yes it was that good) and he must have used the force as his hand didn't actully contact the ball.

He mentally extended his fingers to make the save!

It would have been a screamer as well.

Back
Top Bottom