WE9 Replays Thread

Necridhaha, search for WINRAR.

adriano and sheva connection, with a nice low drive
from adriano with the outside of his favorite foot..

Last edited:
SPMC said:
thanks, PLF.

btw, you workin on the data for WE9? haven't been keepin tabs on your thread, but i'm sure your hating the default stats.

:lol:
Lol yea mate, currently not playin muchcuz every damn team in any league I pick I notice at least 20 mistakes.. in stats/position and such so i'm waitin till my data is made to really play the shit out of this game.

Take care and keep the good goals coming! ;)

suen said:
hey freddie how far was your shoot-power bar when you did this?

nice goal, by the way.

I guess you wonder about the Lampard goal posted at the beginning of this thread? I'm not sure about how much power I added, maybe a little bit more than the half of the bar. That was actually one of my first WE9-goals.

Working on Goal-Mania 3 now if anyone cares ;)

Freddie said:
I have always been dreaming of scoring a volley like this, and now I finally did it.

Probably one of my best goal ever.

Fantastic volley by Boa Morte
It's a nice goal Freddie ;)

I must admit having seen the name Boa Morte Volley I was expecting a left-footed volley but this is very nice as well. :applause:

Take care

quick question, the guys who have we9 have u got modid ps2's or have u got a jap ps2? reason i ask is coz i want we9 and am thinking of getting a jap ps2,

GOALS R AWSOME GUYS!! SWEET AS!!

pes_vetran said:
quick question, the guys who have we9 have u got modid ps2's or have u got a jap ps2? reason i ask is coz i want we9 and am thinking of getting a jap ps2,

GOALS R AWSOME GUYS!! SWEET AS!!

mine's a pre-modded slim PS2 with a DMS4 modchip. it works great!

seek said:
not very impressive except for a few of freddie's

Just be grateful that these people are taking there time to record these vids and post them on here.

Keep up the good work everyone, loving every vid thats posted, makes me want PES5 even more! :lol:

Do you actually like the game?;) If I had WE9, I wouldn't make time to record any vids, I'd just play all day long! Can't wait to play PES5!!!:D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom