V / Paulv2k4 FIFA 23 Mods | Gameplay | Career

could you share the locale.ini in ver 6.1 ?i think i used a graphic mod that may conflict with it.
And I just made a mod that only modified the graphics.lua, and I found that it did conflict with the locale.ini in the gameplay mod.Is it because they all included in the "InitFS" file?

And I just made a mod that only modified the graphics.lua, and I found that it did conflict with the locale.ini in the gameplay mod.Is it because they all included in the "InitFS" file?
This is a bug with FMM. Nothing I can do about it?

could you share the locale.ini in ver 6.1 ?i think i used a graphic mod that may conflict with it.

FMT can extract everything out of any mod if you really want it.

Is that expected on this Alpha paul? in 6.1 there is no such thing?
?

This version 7.1 is really not bad.
Too bad the L2+O doesn't work.
I lowered the speed of passes to 40 which seems perfect to me.
The strikes are a little too perfect for my taste, not enough misses.
I think we should have a little more reactive defender.
Fair reflection of 7A1

Paul a doubt, is the career mod working? I'm using it but I didn't see the reduction in the starting values of the teams

Je commence à créer mon mod de gameplay.
Le logiciel FMT est très pratique mais est-il possible de modifier les valeurs et de les tester en jouant sans quitter le logiciel.

I'm starting to create my gameplay mod.
The FMT software is very practical but is it possible to modify the values and test them while playing without leaving the software.

The FMT software is very practical but is it possible to modify the values and test them while playing without leaving the software.
That would be amazing but I am not sure if it's possible yet.

Paul a doubt, is the career mod working? I'm using it but I didn't see the reduction in the starting values of the teams
works fine for me :THINK::THINK::THINK:

I tried Live EBX editing back in FIFA 21. Doesn't seem to work. Looks like the game loads it all into memory on first load. The only way out of it may be creating our own Live Tuning Update although I have had time to test that out.

Locale.ini has always required a restart.

Can anyone confirm if using the gameplay mod with FMM has any issues compared to FMT? Thanks!

Just a doubt, in the case when you use the FMT to initialize the mods, do I have to put the -dataPath ModData?? because with the FMM I put the -dataPath FIFAModData and it's still in my steam startups, do I switch to ModData?

Can anyone confirm if using the gameplay mod with FMM has any issues compared to FMT? Thanks!
Almost all gameplay mods you find on this website were built by FMT and then used on FMM. So all of them should be fine.

Just a doubt, in the case when you use the FMT to initialize the mods, do I have to put the -dataPath ModData?? because with the FMM I put the -dataPath FIFAModData and it's still in my steam startups, do I switch to ModData?
FMT fixes EA Desktop by itself. However if Steam is overwritting it then yes you may need to change it.

Almost all gameplay mods you find on this website were built by FMT and then used on FMM. So all of them should be fine.

FMT fixes EA Desktop by itself. However if Steam is overwritting it then yes you may need to change it.
So is it normal, every time you start the game, the EA APP asks for the login all the time, even keeping it to remember?

Hi. Is it common to have a lot of silly fouls in gameplay? I gave several clean tackles that wouldn't be a foul in the vanilla version, however, in the gameplay mod the referee always gives a foul. I noticed that regardless of whether you hit the ball first or not, if your player has the slightest collision with the CPU, the referee gives a foul. I've tried putting Vanilla Referees, but nothing has changed.

Yes.

Sounds like a mod tool fault or mod ordering issue.
Is there a right order for everything to work ok? If so, could you tell me what it is? It may be that I did the order but it didn't work for other factors. A real example of this was that I thought I was playing with your gameplay mod for months, but in fact I was playing the vanilla version only with modified sliders. FMM opened the normal game, but didn't apply your gameplay. I only discovered this these days when I went to put other mods in the game and they didn't work.

Is there a right order for everything to work ok? If so, could you tell me what it is? It may be that I did the order but it didn't work for other factors. A real example of this was that I thought I was playing with your gameplay mod for months, but in fact I was playing the vanilla version only with modified sliders. FMM opened the normal game, but didn't apply your gameplay. I only discovered this these days when I went to put other mods in the game and they didn't work.
I dont use FMM. So can't help you there. Sorry.

Paul I have tried your gameplay v.7 Alpha 1 and I love the rhythm of the game, the daring of the IA, and the saves of the goalkeepers...
One question, did you make a gameplay for fifa 22? if yes, could you share it with me... thanks in advance

Gotta say mate i absolutely love your gp mod (v7 alpha1). The pace is a lil high for me but easy fix with the sliders on slow pace gameplay. I love the fact that you didnt take away from the players first touch control. Many mods that aim to make the game more realistic tend to go overboard with the first touch error which makes dribbling a nightmare but with your mod, even an EFL League 2 player can make an audacious mazy run in the 94th minute to score an absolute worldy. Cant wait to see what comes next but I hope youre doing well mate.

Gotta say mate i absolutely love your gp mod (v7 alpha1). The pace is a lil high for me but easy fix with the sliders on slow pace gameplay. I love the fact that you didnt take away from the players first touch control. Many mods that aim to make the game more realistic tend to go overboard with the first touch error which makes dribbling a nightmare but with your mod, even an EFL League 2 player can make an audacious mazy run in the 94th minute to score an absolute worldy. Cant wait to see what comes next but I hope youre doing well mate.
Do you play at slow speed? Are you okay? And do you leave the sliders at default? I ask because I too would like to slow down the pace of v7 Alpha1 which is an excellent mod.

Yes bro I play on slow. For sliders, optional but you can change speed and acceleration to 40 👍👍
Acceleration in 40? Lol. I can only imagine how hard it must be to move the player. Even more so for me, who plays with the controller on manual.

I also play at slow play speed with customized sliders. The game is more cadenced. I also used to leave the speed between 15 and 30 and the acceleration between 47 and 49 on the sliders, but in this version I left it at the default because it seemed to break some of the AI's movement.

Gameplay Mod Version 7 Final Release

Description

I think I've got as far as I can with FIFA 23. There are some glaring issues with the AI which I'd hope to solve using AI Objectives but it always causes another bug along the way. This version was all about the balance of slow-ish gameplay and entertainment, whilst retaining difficulty. It is almost impossible to achieve all 3. However, this has been a good gameplay to release for whoever likes it slower.

Video

Links:
FMT:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/9naff8xg59ovzxb/V_Gameplay_Mod_-_v7_final.fbmod/file

FMM:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/6ijl3ly8zijswnh/V_Gameplay_Mod_-_v7_final.fifamod/file

Side Note:
As shown the FMT thread and EA Sports FC Editing Discussion it looks on the surface that we can mod EA FC 24. I will see you in a month's time. 🤞🤞

Last edited:
This mod makes a difference between home and away games?? I mean players chemistry will be different on home and away games??

Gameplay Mod Version 7 Final Release

Description

I think I've got as far as I can with FIFA 23. There are some glaring issues with the AI which I'd hope to solve using AI Objectives but it always causes another bug along the way. This version was all about the balance of slow-ish gameplay and entertainment, whilst retaining difficulty. It is almost impossible to achieve all 3. However, this has been a good gameplay to release for whoever likes it slower.

Video

Links:
FMT:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/9naff8xg59ovzxb/V_Gameplay_Mod_-_v7_final.fbmod/file

FMM:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/6ijl3ly8zijswnh/V_Gameplay_Mod_-_v7_final.fifamod/file

Side Note:
As shown the FMT thread and EA Sports FC Editing Discussion it looks on the surface that we can mod EA FC 24. I will see you in a month's time. 🤞🤞
Great mod except R2 curved shoots :) i know it's final, but if you have a chance to fix that r2 shoots, this mod will be perfect. I think only broken thing is r2 curved shoots. Overall it's great.

Great mod except R2 curved shoots :) i know it's final, but if you have a chance to fix that r2 shoots, this mod will be perfect. I think only broken thing is r2 curved shoots. Overall it's great.
Completely. It is the best mod of all. The most polished. I don't understand how something as simple as the R2 shot behaves like this 🤷.

Back
Top Bottom