The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

When people say "unthaw"...
Especially if they are trying to say "unsure" :D on your point though, maybe defrost is too technical a word, for some.

EDIT Hang on a minute. Now i am untha. err .unsure. Does it mean to freeze? because to unthaw something is to freeze it, no?

Last edited:
Especially if they are trying to say "unsure" :D on your point though, maybe defrost is too technical a word, for some.

EDIT Hang on a minute. Now i am untha. err .unsure. Does it mean to freeze? because to unthaw something is to freeze it, no?
Most people that say "unthaw" really just mean "thaw", but for some reason putting the word "un-" in front makes them think it means the same thing. You're correct, technically to "unthaw" would be to freeze.

The new laws of football.

Brentford v Tottenham right now. Son makes the slightest of contacts with Jensen's right leg, a second later Jensen buckles his left leg and goes down like he's been hit with a studs-up smash in the calf. Again, on the wrong leg.

Penalty. Worst of all, everyone on Twitter seems to agree, because "there was CLEAR contact".

What's CLEAR to me is that the contact and the reaction are not connected to each other. It's absolutely obvious. It's cheating. Pure and simple.

It absolutely ruins modern football, to me - and there are seemingly no viable solutions, particularly to diving and feigning injury.

Adding 10 minutes of stoppage time to every half means more football is going to be played, sure - but it's not going to stop the time-wasting and faking itself.

How are players not embarrassed?

It absolutely ruins modern football, to me - and there are seemingly no viable solutions, particularly to diving and feigning injury.
When I talk to people who don't normally watch the game (other than WC and Olympics), they've all pretty much expressed how much more enjoyment they get out of the women's game because the diving, flopping, whatever you want to call it, isn't as prevalent as what you see in the men's game.

I'm with you though and I really wish the associations and referees would start enforcing the rules that are already there regarding diving and other things (six seconds, gathering around the ref, etc.).

When people say "unthaw"...
I'm trying to wrap my head around this. Ok so it means freeze, but given that it's unthawed it has to be something that was thawed and then frozen again. Haha, makes absolutely no sense.

It's like the use of the word "unpack", ok let's "unpack this" when they're talking about exploring or analyzing anything. That annoys me to no end and sounds like an expression people use when they want to sound smart. I mean the only way I think "unpack" should be used is when you're opening a present or extracting a zip file. :LOL:

about the spanish football associtation president and what he did with jennifer hermoso at the WWC winning celebration!🖕

Yep. I bought it few months ago for 10quid on xbox as well. Together with Undead Nightmare.
This version isnt even upgraded or anything. Its some fucking re-release just to milk people.
And HRD in Red Dead 2 is still fucked to this day and you cant configure it properly on newer TV's and consoles.
But yeah - give us 70quid for 10 year old game, just coz we slapped 2023 release date on it.

Yep. I bought it few months ago for 10quid on xbox as well. Together with Undead Nightmare.
This version isnt even upgraded or anything. Its some fucking re-release just to milk people.
And HRD in Red Dead 2 is still fucked to this day and you cant configure it properly on newer TV's and consoles.
But yeah - give us 70quid for 10 year old game, just coz we slapped 2023 release date on it.
And it will for nintendo switch and ps4 ( upgrade for ps5 ) only. [source: german video games news portal] 💩

Yeah that's the thing. It's not even PS5/series X version!!! Its in the description.
"PS4 pro enhanced"...
It's literally same thing you could buy few months ago on Xbox/PS stores..
Like... fuck off!!

And i raise you the remasters of gta 3/San Andreas/Vice...
Proper twats

They really are. All the 'once upon a time' epic studios went down the shitter of greed. Rockstar, Blizzard, Ubisoft, Bioware.. they're all the same.
Sadly yes, when shareholders yearly payout is more important than content and creativity then we get this shit (EA/kONAMI)

They really are. All the 'once upon a time' epic studios went down the shitter of greed. Rockstar, Blizzard, Ubisoft, Bioware.. they're all the same.

Sadly yes, when shareholders yearly payout is more important than content and creativity then we get this shit (EA/kONAMI)
I also heard somewhere, that they could be "Remastering" GTA4. After rockstar ordered a website to take down their fan made definitive edition. I can't remember the site off the top of my head. but i'm sure you will know it.

To Rockstar games...Move the f*ck on!

Last edited:
I also heard somewhere, that they could be "Remastering" GTA4. After rockstar ordered a website to take down their fan made definitive edition. I can't remember the site off the top of my head. but i'm sure you will know it.

To Rockstar games...Move the f*ck on!
I play GTA 4 modded, not that grim brown mess (which is quite cool but way to blurry) that they released back when, love the game but wouldnt pay for a remaster

I play GTA 4 modded, not that grim brown mess (which is quite cool but way to blurry) that they released back when, love the game but wouldnt pay for a remaster
Yes i love the Nico Bellic character. He's quite comical at times.

I remember a few years back, someone made a re-shade for gta4 and it looked stunning. Very photo realistic. Maybe not by today's standards but, given how they messed the trilogy up. I don't expect anything to look much more than this if any remaster appears.

Last edited:
Yes i love the Nico Bellic character. He's quite comical at times.

I remember a few years back, someone made a re-shade for gta4 and it looked stunning. Very photo realistic. Maybe not by today's standards but, given how they messed the trilogy up. I don't expect anything to look much more than this if any remaster appears.

Still looks pretty damn good

Oh yeah, without doubt. UEFA will be desperate for that, can't lose their cash cow if all the top players are suddenly in the Asian Champions League
This is exactly my issue with this whole deal. Not only are they content with having the best players, now they want to gobble up countries from other confederations as well.

I mean, take a look at Kazakhstan. 85% of its territory is in Asia, and it plays in the European CL. Ridiculous if you ask me. You don't see Turkey playing in the AFC CL and 97% of its territory is in Asia.

This is exactly my issue with this whole deal. Not only are they content with having the best players, now they want to gobble up countries from other confederations as well.

I mean, take a look at Kazakhstan. 85% of its territory is in Asia, and it plays in the European CL. Ridiculous if you ask me. You don't see Turkey playing in the AFC CL and 97% of its territory is in Asia.
Never unsderstood Israel either, not a european country but plays CL/EL and euros

Back
Top Bottom