The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

That's fan banter, mate. Big part of football. No nastiness in it, not "toxic"... I genuinely thought you were joking when you said that at first!
I asked a Real Madrid supporter the time, all he said " Five past Allison".
Hi mates, you have hopefully a nice WE!

Ok accepted. I had only the feelings to write it down to close the case for me.

But it isn't only these postings or reactions in the real football subforum. Sometimes both makes the same things in Pes2021 and Random question forum.

Maybe just my opinion.

Doubt if Liverpool fans are worried too much after the goal fest they are dealing out right now !

Men who still live mentally in the Middle Ages. Chauvinist. Internet trolls.

... The tierlist is long...

The state of the UK's roads. We now play a dangerous game of avoiding the potholes. Damned if you do & damned if you don't.

Night time also ups the ante by trying to remember where the potholes were when you got threw off course the last time. I have seen better maintained cafe

lorry stop car parks! and if you know what i mean, they are terrible. Has the old saying goes "Be careful out there".

Hosting BBQs. Attending BBQs, great. Dick about, eat a burger, sit back, go home. But the heat and cleaning up when you're hosting - fuck off.
Still not feeling the BBQ vibe for this year then flip? Never mind mate the gulls wont be far away to keep you entertained. ;)

When i was a kid though, summer was all about salads and ice cream. Now its melt your face in the searing heat cooking and eating hot food. :MAD:

You could have a couple of bin liners next time though, and use paper plates, It will save on the cleaning up (oh and maybe a slingshot for the gulls).

Nato, Germany, Russia, politicians, war and the damn fucking Air defender 23 manoveur above my roof from my house.

At 20:00 o'clock should it finished and silence. but every 5 minutes I hear a plane in the sky. fucking damn.

You fucking damn politicians should care about climate change, social equal and the danger from right wingers. Directly after the news about the manoveur in germany they say that "sipri" say's that the nuclear weapons arming even more and more. IT IS SO FUCKING STUPID from you politicians!

I'm still so much pissed off! Every day I boot up my TV and watching news from day to day I'm even more and more pissed off! Really, I need anger management.

will-not-keep-calm-i-am-f-k-g-angry.png

I'm still so much pissed off! Every day I boot up my TV and watching news from day to day I'm even more and more pissed off! Really, I need anger management.

will-not-keep-calm-i-am-f-k-g-angry.png
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...ord-stream-pipeline-explosion-ukraine-russia/

While U.S. intelligence officials were initially skeptical of the European reporting, they have long been concerned about aggressive operations by Ukraine that could escalate the war into a direct conflict between Russia and the United States and its NATO allies.

:SHHH:

I know what you're saying Carles. It is a very bad situation. We don't want things escalating. However rightly or wrongly, you have to put yourself in their shoes. They were invaded and have almost constantly suffered attacks and losses of loved ones. Frustration must be running high.

For Ukraine to give a thought about escalation, is a bit like someone coming in your house to murder you, but your concern is for the neighbours.

As you know mate, when it comes to war the people not the leaders will be used (and suffer) like pawns in a game. Its a shame that these leaders can't be grateful for the life that has been afforded to them and live in peace.

Funny isn't it that after years of evolution and "civilization" the leaders (who should be setting good examples) still have this caveman mentality.

I never blame the people on any side. There is always people who are forced to fight (some willingly after a propaganda push).

Remember the Russian people who tried to flee the country so they didn't have to fight. Only blinkered fools & warmongers would have branded these people "cowards". I on the other hand applaud them for standing up for themselves.

In a age of gender ID, i would like to be non human as "Humanity" is becoming a thing of the past.

Stay safe Carles. (but yeah you have every right to be pissed off).

[...]

Stay safe Carles. (but yeah you have every right to be pissed off).
I hope Buzzy that you are stay safe too my buddy.

I don't want to "pissed me off" to the people in Ukraine. They are all in our minds!

My pissed off goes to our leaders around the world. They are the first ones who would alive a war and don't care about his population - the people in his country.

But enjoying the weekend and summer weather and didn't watched TV today. :COOPZ:

I got one that occurs to me every day.

People who cross any kind of road with their heads down looking at their phones.

Fuck sake are you really that careless and addicted to your phone that of all the times when you need to be vigilant the most, Your brain just can't possibly go 4 seconds without scrolling through your bullshit or needing that dopamine hit you get from checking notifications?

I got one that occurs to me every day.

People who cross any kind of road with their heads down looking at their phones.

Fuck sake are you really that careless and addicted to your phone that of all the times when you need to be vigilant the most, Your brain just can't possibly go 4 seconds without scrolling through your bullshit or needing that dopamine hit you get from checking notifications?

People looking on their phones while cycling really pisses me off. I'm a cyclist - a good one - paying attention to the road, traffic, pedestrians, sticking to the rules. And then you get twats like that veering all over the road (or pavement), giving ammo to all the Clarksons who tar cyclists with the same brush.

People looking on their phones while cycling really pisses me off. I'm a cyclist - a good one - paying attention to the road, traffic, pedestrians, sticking to the rules. And then you get twats like that veering all over the road (or pavement), giving ammo to all the Clarksons who tar cyclists with the same brush.
A new one i am starting to see is they are riding along the side of the road on your side but towards you! this has happened twice to me during the last month.
Also at night some "Ninjas" Are going under the radar by wearing all black with no lights on the bike. FFS!

Sitting infront of my PC doing stupid Things instead of Riding my Bike in Afternoon Sun. Makes me feel sad and angry for myself.

MfG ZeRoberta

Back
Top Bottom