The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Human radio stations - the chav and student scum who hold their mobile phones at a 45-degree angle to the side of their palms, wandering down the street or infecting the once-quiet public transport with monotonous bassline house, R'n'B or rap music.

ITV.

Arrogant customers at my work, a bookies. I want a tazer to fire at all those cunts who arrive late to put bets on, kick off when refused and then throw the toys round the shop.

Kerry Katona.

kerry+katona_855_18294690_0_0_13969_300.jpg

Her ugly face is everywhere - WHY do people care about her? She sells EVERYTHING to magazines like OK! and is in those annoying fucking Iceland adverts with the guy who is obviously modelling himself on Neil Morrisey. She is thick as shite and common as muck.

She needs a lethal injection, her poor kids would actually have a better life without their mother. Anyone who pops pills whilst preggo needs shooting once the sprog has escaped.

And let's not get started on her American version, Britney...

I work in an IT dept in London, & one of my fav things is when some rude so-and-so stands right next to me (almost touching) when I'm on the phone and hollers about his PC not working- it's usually a PEBKAC error (Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair) as well...

People who don't indicate, then get arsey when you don't give way.

Bus drivers.

Plastic policemen. The volunteers who bowl around as if they own the area, and do sod all. At my old address there were some kids throwing stones in the street as 2 were walking by. One hit my car so I flew out the door and had a go. All they did was give me a dirty look because I swore at the kids (it was justified as we had a car window put through the week before).

Gyms. Girls who go on machines and set them to the minimum so they aren't actually doing anything. Instructors who get the hump when you ask them something, just because you're not a young girl with a big chest. Blokes who shout or roar when lifting weights. I'm not in the best shape, but I can lift more than them and not make a sound...

People who shout "can you move down the train please". No I fucking can't because there isn't any room.

The Virgin Media helpline. I'd like to talk to someone who knows what they're talking about, not just reading from a sheet that they can barely read because it's in English. Though if you want to leave or move to a new address the call center magically re-routes to the UK...

When I think of some more I'll be back!

Haha great post jj710.

Another thing at work that annoys me. People with a superiority complex, despite the fact they have a shit job. Delusions of grandeur I think it's called.

YOU'RE NOT IMPORTANT. WHAT YOU DO MAKES NO DIFFERENCE TO THE WORLD. DONT TALK DOWN TO ME. YOU ARE TWICE MY AGE & YOU'VE WORKED HERE FOR 25 YEARS YET YOU ONLY EARN 2k A YEAR MORE THAN ME. FUCK OFF.

If I was the breadwinner earning that and doing that at the age of 40 something I swear to God I will kill myself. Dicks.

Women, and it does seem to be exclusively women, who, after waiting in a queue for upto 5 mins, get to the cash machine and then, AND ONLY THEN, fumble about in their fucking handbags for the cash card......fuck me off they do. Same at supermarket q's - split arses

Kerry Katona.

kerry+katona_855_18294690_0_0_13969_300.jpg

Her ugly face is everywhere - WHY do people care about her? She sells EVERYTHING to magazines like OK! and is in those annoying fucking Iceland adverts with the guy who is obviously modelling himself on Neil Morrisey. She is thick as shite and common as muck.
I've been told by some people I know who work at Iceland head office that the gobshite munter has been dropped from their advertising campaigns because of the continuing negativity surrounding her private life.

Shame that gunman who burst into her house didn't shoot her in the head!

photo-4.jpg

Old cunts who fucking park their cars like this old numpty did. I mean come on, that is a fucking junction for fucks sake! :mad:

See, if I was a driver, I'd report that. This is why I don't drive. Everything everyone else does whilst driving is wrong, I'm sorry but it is.

That's just terrible, I could park a couple of motorbikes inbetween that car and the pavement.

Anyway stuff that pisses me off...

Bad drivers mainly...

1) Old dodders who daudle especially when turning into junctions at 3mph and hold everyone up, especially in town centres.

2) People, usually men aged between 35 to 50 in dark glasses in cars such as BMW's, Merc's, 4x4's or just about any so-called "executive" car with leather seats, who tailgate you on the outside lane of a dual carriageway whilst you're doing 80mph trying to overtake someone else.

3) People who drive so close to the centre white line that their driver's side wing mirror is in danger of being clipped by the driver in the oncoming direction.

4) People who park their car badly, e.g. take up two spaces in a car park bay, or park diagonally at a pick-up point, e.g. at a supermarket, to the point where the arse-end of their car is partially on the road so that you're obstructed by them! And examples like what Timbo posted above!

5) Them drivers who never use their indicators, especially when changing lanes on dual carriageways.

6) People who insist on HOGGING THE MIDDLE FUCKING LANE ON A DUAL CARRIAGEWAY when there's nobody on the inside lane. Yesterday when travelling up the A550 I saw a lorry pull out from the inside lane, where there was nobody in front of him for about 800 yards, into the middle lane where a car was already travelling, almost causing an accident!

Enough of bad drivers I could go on all day, some other stuff...

Buses

Chavs and other no-gooders who hang around the streets doing fuck all

Useless television channels, especially ones like that bTV, an absolute waste of bandwidth!

Sneaky traffic cops who hide behind bushes, bus shelters and concealed entrances in the hope of nabbing some speeding motorist, especially plods who work for North Wales Police

The Chief Constable of North Wales Police - absolute CUNT

Smallprint on adverts - misleading as fuck

Call centres - keep you waiting in the queue for like 85 minutes then some person incompetent in English answers and you can't understand a word they're saying!

Kate Nash

Amy Winehouse

PC World/Currys sales assistants - patronising twats

Arrogant people in general

And finally old people who try to push in in queues and make out its only fair because they are the elderly - I was here first so fuck off you old cunt.

Kate Nash, why does everyone hate Kate Nash? You're just too old, I'm still down with the kids.

On the other hand, Amy Winehouse should be pumped full of cocaine until it comes out of her eye sockets. Same with Pete Doherty. And same with the McCanns (or to be fair, the people who work for newspapers and news bulletins who constantly make news stories about the McCanns, despite the fact that no developments have been made and that they're in the exact same fucking situation they were in 30 years ago - that's how long it seems, anyway).

Last edited:
Kate Nash, why does everyone hate Kate Nash? You're just too old, I'm still down with the kids.
I'm only three years older than you boyo. Nash does my head in with her shitty songs and stupid chavvy lyrics. Every time a song of hers comes on the radio (especially Foundations) I have to turn it off.

Oh yeah thanks for reminding me about Pete Doherty, another one for my piss me off list, he's like one of my cousins, always in trouble but never sent to fucking jail.

Kate Nash has got that fake London thing going on - it gets on my nerves. She just wants to be Lily Allen but she fails miserably. I agree with you too Jack, Amy Winehouse is a state.

I prefer Kate Nash to Lily Allen. She got to where she is by being the daughter of someone and singing like a drunk, whereas Kate Nash used her head and thought "I could cash in here". At least that's showing some initiative.

I wouldn't listen to songs by either of them mind, but I respect people who use their head to achieve something, devious or not.

Put it like this, Kate Nash and Paris Hilton in the same room, a gun in my hand with one bullet, Paris Hilton gets shot in the head and bashed to the point of losing an eyeball with the handle.

Oh I agree with you on that front, Lily Allen was born with a silver spoon in her mouth but at least she is trying to "work" now. Like you say, I wouldn't listen to either of them myself.

I don't think she's that bad. Everyone I know hates her as well, apart from my girlfriend. Oh and one mate who is obsessed with her and wants to marry her!

You've got to clarify who you're talking about now, we have three girls in the equation. Kate Nash, Lily Allen and Pari... I don't even want to type it again in-case I get teh AIDZ.

I don't get why everyone hates these people. Why hate Paris Hilton? Yeah she's a bit of a bint but Jesus, it makes no difference to me what she does. So she goes out drinking and doesn't have a proper job, lucky her for being able to do it. It's not her fault paparazzi follow her all day and all these pathetic womens magazines fill there pages with stuff about it. It says more about society than it does about her. She's just having fun cos she can.

You've got to clarify who you're talking about now, we have three girls in the equation. Kate Nash, Lily Allen and Pari... I don't even want to type it again in-case I get teh AIDZ.

Sorry while I was typing it the other posts appeared! I was talking about the Nashter.

And now i've triple posted. Great.\\:o/:roll:

Have you ever watched The Simple Life? That's why I hate the P-ster. "Oh my God I can't carry that, like oh my God no I'm not doing that, oh my God your clothes are horrible, like oh my God you smell, oh my God let's go and kiss that boy."

She has no respect for anybody, she has no drive to do anything that's not entirely for herself, and in a program that's run for God knows how many serieseses that the missus forces me to watch on a weekly basis you would imagine it has to be a pretty accurate portrayal of who she really is.

Hence why I have nothing against girls like Kate Nash, it's not about how many papers you're in. She's clever and she's respectful to people, so I think she's alright.

P*ris Hilton, oh god, another one for the piss me off list. Can't fucking stand her, socialite slag.

Yeah fair point. I haven't got a problem with either of them, or Lily Allen who everyone seems to hate now. Or Winehouse. Or Pete Doherty.

My girlfriend likes the Simple Life too, so yeah I've seen it. What can you do though? She's brought up that way, she's an idiot (Paris not my bird :lol:).

She only gets so much attention because she's given it, I doubt she actively seeks it out. She's just milking it cos she can. Anyway, that program is completely setup. There's no way those situations are spontaneous. Dunno if you see my point but I just can't hate her. I don't know why.

I hate people I see on the bus and stuff like that instead.

I find it much too easy to hate people, I suppose. Which is weird because I don't hate Man United, I don't hate Alex Ferguson, I don't hate your usual hate figures and yet I wouldn't mind too much if Pareé fell off the roof of a skyliner. Hm.

I just can't hate someone who I feel has done something that deserves respect I suppose, whereas Hilton... Well, she's given plenty of teenagers a few minge shots to wank furiously over. So maybe she's not all bad.

Exactly. If that ain't a worthwhile contribution then what is? At least she's keeping them off the streets. Or curbing their testosterone levels so rapes will be down? Maybe not.

I don't even hate George Bush. I think it's cos I'm sick of everyone making rubbish jokes about him being stupid (which he is) and Green Day saying they hate him and stuff like that.

That's not a very good reason, cos the man's a dick but I just dont care. I really couldn't give a flying fuck.

I actually hate those 14 year old kids that say they hate Bush more than I hate Bush. And I hate pubic bush more than I hate Georgie Bush Junior too.

Back
Top Bottom