The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

Why didn't we think of that.

Thought I'd share some wisdom.......

tut_ps-tilt-shift-photography-jpg.jpeg

I'll probably start using this technique for some of my renders to give it a scalemodel look. :D

Sorry, but no! ;)

You have actually used scale models and the macro function on the camera (if you have done it yourself). The skill is taking a regular photo and editing it, or using a tiltshift lens on your camera and creating the effect.

Give it another go! :D

Nice pic, although what would be really nice is if you removed the scale models and used a thumb instead!

When people behind the counter at shops fuck up and undercharge you for stuff.

Went into Gamestation and bought Fable 2 for £10 (yeah, take the piss if you like :P) and the wanker put the Fable 3 disc and manual in instead, which costs £39.99 in there! :D

I've also been given more change than the cash I handed over a couple of times, essentially being paid to take stuff :LOL:.

That's great. I remember having that once when buying train tickets, I ordered two tickets and handed over 50e to pay for them. The women behind the counter gave me the two tickets, the change from the 50e (about 30e) and the 50e I had given her. Essentially she had doubled my money :D

Back
Top Bottom