The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

It's great, probably my 2nd favourite PES after PES5 :D.

PES6 still gets patched by the community here when IMO, it is pretty arcadey in comparison to PES3 and 5.

You're bang on the money there Rob.

PES3 and 5 are the only two I still play now, 6 was decent but nowhere near as good as those two.

One thing to be said, Van Nistelrooy is absolutely lethal on 3, either if you're playing with him or against him, he always scores.

Two of my mates having a fight over late challenges at football, fueled by the fact they both hate each other.

Neither could throw a proper punch, was hilarious to see. Shame the tallest bloke you've ever seen stood between them eventually, I was just about ready to get the popcorn.

The Ferrari 458.

Saw one today in black outside of the Manchester Ferrari showroom.

I wanted to steal it, it's absolutely stunning. Don't even care that they all seem to be setting on fire.

I love Tim's constant updates on Facebook telling us exactly what he's doing and where he's doing it. It's like the Scorebox but it's his life story instead!

Brilliant.

I love Tim's constant updates on Facebook telling us exactly what he's doing and where he's doing it. It's like the Scorebox but it's his life story instead!

Brilliant.

I know, its great :LOL:. I wonder where he is right now for lunch? Really brightens up my day. I need to know which burger he chose DAMMIT :OOOH:

I'm not sure I can take all the excitement of his constant updates, might have to do some blocking as well :(

@ Rad,

It's called a tiltshift effect. It's simple to do yourself, just add a blurband to the top and bottom of the picture with a gradiantmask and you done!

Back
Top Bottom