The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

An offer NOT to be missed!
I thought this was a hoax at first...

Summer 2009 is almost here.

To celebrate this many supermarket stores are giving away free barbecues to all that can go and collect them.

You can get a free BBQ from any of the following stores:

· ASDA
· Morrison's
· Costco
· Kwik Save
· Somerfield
· Aldi
· Sainsbury
· Tesco
· Iceland
· Lidl

All BBQs come with a higher shelf which can be used for keeping things warm!

PLEASE NOTE: Some stores may charge a £1 administration fee.

An offer NOT to be missed!
I thought this was a hoax at first...

Summer 2009 is almost here.

To celebrate this many supermarket stores are giving away free barbecues to all that can go and collect them.

You can get a free BBQ from any of the following stores:

· ASDA
· Morrison's
· Costco
· Kwik Save
· Somerfield
· Aldi
· Sainsbury
· Tesco
· Iceland
· Lidl

All BBQs come with a higher shelf which can be used for keeping things warm!

PLEASE NOTE: Some stores may charge a £1 administration fee.

I think you forgot to add the spoiler image
freebbq.jpg

Last edited:
I've just texted my misses and shes told everyone at work so they're all on their way to asda now. They were sceptical but i told them 'honestly it's real, if you don't believe me i'll pay for your petrol if they turn you away' As it's a 30 minute drive both ways they were still unsure but at least they'll be happy when they get back.

Should be getting a phone call soon from the misses and her work mates at Asda to let me know if they got one or not. I hope they did so I don't have to pay out a ton of money for their petrol.

I've told my mum as well and she's just set off to get some now. She had to re arrange her afternoon and cancel her doctors appointment but a free bbq isn't something to pass up.

Windows 7 and it's little preview box when you move the mouse over a window on the taskbar. Means I can see when FM has loaded rather than keep clicking on it every 30 seconds.

What are the problems with vista that make people hate it so much? I've never had any problems with it so I don't understand the hatred towards it.

Back
Top Bottom