The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

Unfortunately for us, ITVHD is exclusive to Freesat unless you're clever.

Just realised I thought the game was on Shitenta as Arsenal Chels played out their game on that channel oh well been watching the movies on HD already as well as the Spurs vs Tooon game!

Had my interview today for the masters course. I think it went quite well. She said my application has the sort of things they are looking for... so I hope I get an offer in the coming weeks!!!!!

Things that are great - Everton banners in support of Justice for the 96. Good luck in the final fellas. Hope you win it - partly to see the look on Kenwright's face, mind.....

I am the only one who finds her strangely erotic? Especially at the start of the show where shes walking down the street, wobbling her genourse assets...

I have a daydream, that Im pitching to the Dragons, and Deborah keeps smiling, and letting her legs come apart... Eventually, I kneel infront of , spread her legs and go down on her with my tongue...

She writhes around in her chair, until I take her to orgasm, and as she cums, she throws her stack of money in the air, and squeals 'Yes Yes... Your worth every penny'

Then all the other dragons stand around, smile approvingly and applaud...

Am I abnormal ?

I am the only one who finds her strangely erotic? Especially at the start of the show where shes walking down the street, wobbling her genourse assets...

I have a daydream, that Im pitching to the Dragons, and Deborah keeps smiling, and letting her legs come apart... Eventually, I kneel infront of , spread her legs and go down on her with my tongue...

She writhes around in her chair, until I take her to orgasm, and as she cums, she throws her stack of money in the air, and squeals 'Yes Yes... Your worth every penny'

Then all the other dragons stand around, smile approvingly and applaud...

Am I abnormal ?

WTF :SHOCK:

Back
Top Bottom