The Random Crap Thread

And when I have the power with my microship in my brain I will delete the internet for a new world order.... muhahahahahahaha!

e5323676eace34f4749a8e92f7401b2e.jpg

😁🤓🤪

Completly forgot to say some days ago.

May the juice (german: möge der Saft mit dir sein) be with you!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-11791-1377791674-15.gif

:)

Retr0brighting is cool. One of those things that you see but just don't expect to work! Mistakes were made, blotchiness occurred. I realise what I did wrong. But some parts worked gloriously well!

20210519_231604.jpg

Guys, I have a question.

Are the most youtuber in your countries also so unbelieveable dump?

Every time I'm on YT I could scream in his/hers face, "go to school and learn a job!"

:BRICK:
What a soft spot you hit now... Would love to develop the full YT story of my country, as it started as something hopefull and revolutionary.

Always speaking about Greek YouTube, from foreign YT I was always watching special dedicated content, so I do not know the general status quo.

But keeping it short, the most Youtubers at present day, I would say 90% are a bunch of MoFos and garbage, targeting an audience of 12 to 16 yo angry teens, while trying to give a pleasure deepthroat blasen (sry can't find more polite accurate term, at least I disguised it 8n German) to the invisible Google/YouTube algorithm.

It is total crap.

What a soft spot you hit now... Would love to develop the full YT story of my country, as it started as something hopefull and revolutionary.

Always speaking about Greek YouTube, from foreign YT I was always watching special dedicated content, so I do not know the general status quo.

But keeping it short, the most Youtubers at present day, I would say 90% are a bunch of MoFos and garbage, targeting an audience of 12 to 16 yo angry teens, while trying to give a pleasure deepthroat blasen (sry can't find more polite accurate term, at least I disguised it 8n German) to the invisible Google/YouTube algorithm.

It is total crap.
Thanks, I'm not alone.

He said "deepthroat" and "blasen" 🤭 If you or other one from here meet a german people, never ask "blasen?" (it means in german: blowjob).

But yeah you are absolutley right. And it must be more a generation problem than a YT one. Because on YT you can find also nice stuff (for example I'm watching this now ) or the music on it.

But like I said, sometimes it's totally anoying. And in my posted link it's the 24 hours of the Nürburgring Nordschleife there is a driver that is a Youtuber such like FailX or so :D and he is absolutetly overexcited. Much more than this emojy: :DANCE: Like a young child that have birthday, xmas and happy easter together with 50 litres Red Bull insight.

Yo, i can't spot the so called dreams/nightmares topic, so i post it here. Two nights ago i have a "lucid dream" , a dream that you have complete real immersion but you have full consiousness too.

First of all, the last time i remember a Lucid Dreams, many years ago, i was inside a chase, someone was hunting me basically, and somehow i realised i was in a dream and i got full power to control the dream.. What i did was i started exploiting some Super Saiyan powers, flying rapidly around up to the startosphere. Then something woke me up, and while i was flying in the air, having full experience of how it feels to fly, the "dream world" collapsed and i was drag out.

THIS TIME, the dream started in a random Greek city. I was there for some reason, and i rented an AirBnB apartment. For some reason the apartment was very huge for one person only, and had a playroom , full of consoles and a gaming high-end PC. My attention was grabbed by a N64, playing Mario Kart 64 in monster specs.

Once i finished exploring the apartment, i found a bar-room in the end, with many drinks and glasses, bottles, drinks , neon-lights etc. I called my wife, who was somewhere with all our children. I told her that the apartment looked to "amazing" to be real!!!! :)

Suddenly the door opened and a group of people came in the apartment, looking me suspicious and announcing me , that they have also short-rented the appartment. I suspected that it was some kind of scheme, cause it looked too good to be true. The first person was a famous TV actor, can't recall who.

The second person was an old actor. I did a handshake with him, and just after the handshake, he told me that he was infected by Covid 4 days ago!!!!! I was in a fakin shock!!! I told them that i must go outside to buy some cigaretes.

Right next moment, i found myself in a central comercial high street, full crowded of people, in a different Greek City. I started walking in the street, but i suddenly realised that i had somewhere forgotten my little daughter,. In real life she is 15 months old, in the dream she was below 12 months old, just a infant, and i had a memory that i let her somewhere and told her to wait for me. But it could n't figure out where!!!

My feelings and senses were 100% working, so i went full panic mode. Then, thankfully to LUCID DREAM, i started adjusting my powers and existense having 100% control, i started running like the Flash and my body was in a form, like "glitch in the Matrix ", it became like a blur of energy form.

In some point, i realised that i had zero clue, where to run to and also that as i was "glitching" , i had the "option" to instantly loggout of the dream. Also i realised that i made the complete situtation a total mess, and it could become only worse, making things even shittier!!!

So, like i was clicking a "LOG OUT" option, my total body glitched towards the sky and i was dragged out of the dream in the same moment.

I wake up semi-paniced, checked the bed, she is sleeping next bed to me, she was there safe and ok. I kissed her in the forehead, out of a relief and went for WC and a glass of water...

Happy end!!! :)

Last edited:
Top comments while watching this

3rd place : Where do anyone can get an airplane window? I imagine this guy in a flight trying to remove it before "someone notices it" XD

2nd place: (Every comment be like) How the heck did he get the plane window in the first place?

1st place : The man has supplies of f*cking lava, yet you're asking where he gets an airplane window?

Top comments while watching this

3rd place : Where do anyone can get an airplane window? I imagine this guy in a flight trying to remove it before "someone notices it" XD

2nd place: (Every comment be like) How the heck did he get the plane window in the first place?

1st place : The man has supplies of f*cking lava, yet you're asking where he gets an airplane window?

Was just thinking that if the plane flies into a volcano, whether lava will penetrate through the window might not by my first thought :D

@Flipper the Priest regarding spambots,and to avoid offtopic in the other thread, I recently created another Facebook account,not that my main FB is active enough and i am amazed how many spam request i received from shaddy accounts, having photos of elderly people or naked girls.
And while i accept everyone , they bomb me with spam messages like, lets do a video call for a paysafe of 10$ or a prince from Wakanda, searching someone to donate his 350mili $ fortune, or an exGeneral being a war veteran, wanting to share his 35mil $ he gained during war.

I am really impressed those staff still exist, remember them 10 years ago as chain mail.For sure someone press the links or replies as soon as they still exist.

In contrast,in my now dead main account, having it since 2008, i dont get such messages, and in all 13 years, maybe i received 2 or 3.

Guys. Whatever you're doing.

Stop.

Watch the video in the tweet below - fast forward to 15 seconds. Turn your sound all the way up.

Then... 1:50. The follow-through.

I have been literally (honestly) lying on the floor and crying for the last 15 minutes.

Stop.

Watch the video in the tweet below - fast forward to 15 seconds. Turn your sound all the way up.

I have been literally (honestly) lying on the floor and crying for the last 15 minutes.

Wow. One of the game's thinkers.

Real 70s/80s vibe about him. You can picture him rattling in the goals on a mud-caked tattie field of a pitch before jumping in the bath team, heading down the 'boozer' for some 'birds' with a half buttoned-up shirt and big shiny medallion.

I can't be sure if i have mentioned this before, but on YT no matter how good a video is, there is always some thumbs down on it (probably trolls).
However, when you look at the comments, it's always thumbs up. Now, if this is down to moderation, then why even have a thumbs down option on each comment?

I can't be sure if i have mentioned this before, but on YT no matter how good a video is, there is always some thumbs down on it (probably trolls).
However, when you look at the comments, it's always thumbs up. Now, if this is down to moderation, then why even have a thumbs down option on each comment?

Because immatures like being dicks, it makes it easier for them to surpass at that. :LMAO:

He also

Stop.

He also has the most Pompey accent possible :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom