The Random Crap Thread

Ugh, what a bunch of looooooosers. Some people will never get a life, just spend all their time masturbating over a guide to hacking.

Sounds like our friends over at the editing forums on Evo-Web. "PHWOAAAAAAR FOOTBALL BOOTS!!!!!!" :LOL:

Can some one explain to me why Call Of Duty 4 is worth £32 to the monkeys in CEX but Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is only worth £28?

"Everybody wants Call Of Duty 4", apparently. Considering trading mine in but I feel bad having hardly touched it.

Everyone is writing that I'm "teh sex" on my Facebook wall and yet none of them have had or will have sex with me.

:(

Everyone is writing that I'm "teh sex" on my Facebook wall and yet none of them have had or will have sex with me.

:(

Haha, I wish someone would write that on my FB. I haven't seen you so I can't really say. :-pp

None of you would do me anyway, seriously. :LOL:

Proxi does you. And he probably writes on your wall all the time too, I heard he does that a lot (he was never told it was wrong as a child, not his fault).

s512119582_1232.jpg

s546339609_1712.jpg

So which of these chris davies' are you?

Woah, that first one is scarily like me from the side. Replace the bottle with a bottle of Vimto and that's me.

Back
Top Bottom