The Random Crap Thread

We have another name I think she's Kyra Gracie... :SHOCK::...

Yeah it is

I knew for sure it wasn't Gino Carano because it looks nothing like her in that pic

are them gifs real?

who would record a guy setting himself on fire and jumping out a window?

Yeah it is

I knew for sure it wasn't Gino Carano because it looks nothing like her in that pic

are them gifs real?

who would record a guy setting himself on fire and jumping out a window?

If you check the net there are sadly lots of stuff like that, police and fire as well as reporters of course film possible suicides, most people want help but when you want to go...

Out of all those mentioned I have definitely seen Labyrinth, that was quality :)). I think I have seen Turner & Hooch also, but that's it I'm afraid.

Whhhhaaaattt No Goonies or Ghostbusters, what's next no Turner & Hooch no Weird Science.... No Breakfast club.

Flight of the Navigator, Big, The Burbs, Caddyshack, Coming to America ...

Don't think I've seen Breakfast Club to be honest. I think I've seen The Burbs and Caddyshack but don't remember them :LOL:

Coming To America is up there with the top comedies of all time for me, as well as Trading Places :D

Big Trouble in little china is a classic!! I got the special edition DVD about a year ago :DD

Flight of the navigator is great aswell.

Infact most of those movies are. Big is brilliant!!

Burbs didn't stand out for me though - I will have to watch it again now.

Tim was born in the late 80's though - so you can forgive him a little bit........only a little though ;))

Back
Top Bottom