The Official Transfers Thread [OFFICIAL LINKS ONLY]

Did Bayern just paid 35M euros for a player that is worth 10?!

A couple of clubs, including Bayern, were apparently willing to pay a whole lot more than 10 million Euros for him. Judging by that alone his market value before the transfer wasn't correct--as those rarely are anyway.

A couple of clubs, including Bayern, were apparently willing to pay a whole lot more than 10 million Euros for him. Judging by that alone his market value before the transfer wasn't correct--as those rarely are anyway.

You need to make massive improvements to this kid or will be the worst signing in Bayern's recent history

P.S- I'm a Benfica fan

You need to make massive improvements to this kid or will be the worst signing in Bayern's recent history

P.S- I'm a Benfica fan

He's 18, I do not doubt there's plenty of work still to be done. Unfortunately, these sums are becoming the norm for talented young players. Totally possible he'll flop--for a variety of reasons. Let's hope for the best.

Lukaku scored 20 goals for Everton, EVERTON.

he is among the best in world and still just 22 i guess..

Lukaku isn't near the best in the world imo. Best in the world are the likes of Suárez, Zlatan, Lewandowski, Agüero, Higuaín, Benzema and Aubameyang. Below them names such as Kane, Cavani, Bacca, Mandzukic and Lukaku. Lukaku is not consistent enough and lacks certain skills needed for him to be a player who carries the load of the team and creates chances for others.

im not saying that... im saying he scored almost or already 20 goals for a struggling team with being only 22....heck without his goals it could have been Everton being relegated this season...easy...

i don´t know how many players were better at his age from my memory...only perhaps worlds best players now... even Drogba at 22 was not his level i guess...

he can become one of best..

Lukaku isn't near the best in the world imo. Best in the world are the likes of Suárez, Zlatan, Lewandowski, Agüero, Higuaín, Benzema and Aubameyang. Below them names such as Kane, Cavani, Bacca, Mandzukic and Lukaku. Lukaku is not consistent enough and lacks certain skills needed for him to be a player who carries the load of the team and creates chances for others.

cavani? :THINK:

Look at his goals record, he still is a top striker. Watch him blossom in the middle without Zlatan next season.

13256530_10206627132818045_4056104511372056022_n.jpg

who is he? he must be Arteta`s replacement .

edit: https://twitter.com/JanAageFjortoft

Xhaka-

STRENGTH: Technically outstanding, superior overview, "passing machine"
WEAKNESSES: "defensive duels", speed, easy to provoke

think the league has another Jack Wilshire?

Last edited:
From what I've seen he is more of a Xabi Alonso type of player. Does he have some fire to him so in that regard he is like Wilshere.

Good player. Bit slow but hard in the tackle and a good passer. Reminds me of Barry.

Type of DM Arsenal have needed for quite a while. Coq is more of a harasser. This guy is more of a dominator

Back
Top Bottom