The Official Transfers Thread [OFFICIAL LINKS ONLY]

Lionel Messi (Barcelona) -----------> Real Madrid (€500m)
http://www.goal.com/en/news/13712/e...as-messi-agrees-500m-real-madrid?ICID=HP_HN_1

2936122.jpg

Happy April Fools

Nicklas Bendtner (VfL Wolfsburg) -> Released

Source

Noooooooo...goodbye Lord, thanks for being included in the all-time list of biggest transfer flops of the whole league.

Out of nowhere. Great signing though. Reading it's €35m and can rise to €45m. Steal if he fulfills his potential. Perfect replacement for Alonso in due time.

Ridiculous behaviour of the normally great BVB fans. That guy ripped his ass off for your club and that's how you honor that?

And from an economical perspective it's even better: Getting 37 Mio. € for a guy, whose contract was only running for one more year is a great help for every club.

im sure they would have no problem with the transfer if it wasn´t to bigest and main rival for title in Germany :)

on the other hand if you ignore that you are 100% right about it.

btw, Jose Enrique left Liverpool FC as well.

Welcome back home, Mats! Unlike some(!) ungrateful BVB fans, I was never angry at the guy for leaving - even when he chose to lash out against Bayern in a few interviews over the years. It's his decision and only his. So was leaving Bayern at a young age in the first place.
Hope Dortmund will find a great replacement.

Aren't both of those leagues still going? Why are Bayern announcing this now - couldn't they wait 2 weeks?!

Shocked about Sanches. That had Ed Woodward paying double Mendes' asking price all over it. I'd be more shocked if it's as low as the figures above, United were clearly willing to pay for more than that, and Benfica are a club that (rightly) will take the biggest checque.

Ridiculous behaviour of the normally great BVB fans. That guy ripped his ass off for your club and that's how you honor that?

And from an economical perspective it's even better: Getting 37 Mio. € for a guy, whose contract was only running for one more year is a great help for every club.

im sure they would have no problem with the transfer if it wasn´t to bigest and main rival for title in Germany :)

on the other hand if you ignore that you are 100% right about it.

btw, Jose Enrique left Liverpool FC as well.
It's not the club he leaves for. Almost everybody would understand that he leaves for his hometown but not after those statements in the last years. It's like a stab through the heart of every BVB fan. A man who called himself a future BVB legend, who badly critized Götzes move to Bayern and said he prefers playing with BVB instead of winning with Bayern. He said he is done with Bayern, he doesn't feel anything. Even the statements of Hummels in the last weeks are reflect badly on him, it's like a scripted Hollywood story, every sentence he said included things that he looks more loyal.

We honor what he did in the past, but loyalty means a lot for Dortmund fans.

Most Bayern supporters will never understand how honor works for BVB supporters. It sums up that most of them always wank over a transfer from Borussia Dortmund. We don't want any Bayern player, even if he is the best in the world.

Out of nowhere. Great signing though. Reading it's €35m and can rise to €45m. Steal if he fulfills his potential. Perfect replacement for Alonso in due time.

It is €35m which can rise to €80m (so the €45m are the sum of all possible bonuses).

Aren't both of those leagues still going? Why are Bayern announcing this now - couldn't they wait 2 weeks?!
At least the German league is decided.

We honor what he did in the past, but loyalty means a lot for Dortmund fans.

If it's for Dortmund. What about players like Reus, Ramos, Bürki and so on? All of them were important players for their teams and at one point declared not to leave (for the BVB) and then they transferred. It's just part of the business.

Obviously Bayern are doing well in CL in general, but if they end up winning the Bundesliga around the time PSG win Ligue Un each year, will German football fans start to question things?

Wenger should go to Bayern get a few title doubles lol Then come back to Arsenal, it's like getting a shlong transplant .Who needs a proper banging , Now?!

If it's for Dortmund. What about players like Reus, Ramos, Bürki and so on? All of them were important players for their teams and at one point declared not to leave (for the BVB) and then they transferred. It's just part of the business.
None of these players ever made statements like Hummels did, it's a totally different situation. It's not about the transfer, it's about the situation and the loyalty.

Ever thought why BVB supporters don't boo Lewandowski?

The monopoly of the league. Whether there should be some redistribution of TV money/ changing of youth rules - something to make top spot competitive?

I honestly can't see how changes of youth rules or differently distributed TV money could ever make the top spot competitive, unless you downright deny Bayern Munich a lot of money as well as applying restrictions to them that other teams wouldn't have, and there is--thank- and rightfully--no way that that's ever going to happen.

Spending (or commiting to) £93m in 45 minutes before the window has even opened. How not to mess about

Last edited:
1. You can buy players whenever you want, not just in the window...
2. Just because they were announced close to each other doesn't make it illegal nor suspicious, at least the Hummels move was prepared for a long time.
3. In contrast to nearly all European top clubs Bayern is without any debt and can afford that. What's the "mess" here?

None of these players ever made statements like Hummels did, it's a totally different situation. It's not about the transfer, it's about the situation and the loyalty.

Ever thought why BVB supporters don't boo Lewandowski?

I know what you're aiming on and I partially agree with that. Still I think the situation with Lewandowski was different. He wasn't perceived as the young talent from within, but was already seen a grown player when being bought.

Last edited:
1. You can buy players whenever you want, not just in the window...
2. Just because they were announced close to each other doesn't make it illegal nor suspicious, at least the Hummels move was prepared for a long time.
3. In contrast to nearly all European top clubs Bayern is without any debt and can afford that. What's the "mess" here?

Wasn't suggesting any of that.

Just saying Bayern aren't waiting about.

It's a compliment if anything!

loyalty means a lot for Dortmund fans.

Post of the century.

Coming from somebody who supports both Dortmund and Arsenal.
I guess the other Dortmund fans don't like you.

It's a lame joke, i know.

But didn't Hummels always played 100% for Dortmund? That 's all he had to do. All the rest is irrelevant.
If Hummels would have been bad, the fans would have been the first to wish him away...it's always the same.

Spending (or commiting to) £93m in 45 minutes before the window has even opened. How not to mess about

I´m surprised you write this, cause City spend already how many milions for Guardiola´s contract?

Transfers of players and managers are happening during the whole season obviously...

only players wait to be registered for new teams... and managers USUALLY wait to be anounced after season is over... unlike City did with Pep ;)

I´m surprised you write this, cause City spend already how many milions for Guardiola´s contract?

Transfers of players and managers are happening during the whole season obviously...

only players wait to be registered for new teams... and managers USUALLY wait to be anounced after season is over... unlike City did with Pep ;)

Yea. I'm not criticising them. If anything it's called being a well run club.

I don´t follow Bayern but... they seem to know the players potential... just look at Kimmich or Costa, Coman... they know what they are doing imo.

Back
Top Bottom