The Official Transfers Thread [OFFICIAL LINKS ONLY]

Shaqiri (FC Bayern) ---> Inter Milan

B61k6DPCEAEm2SV.jpg

Hojbjerg (FC Bayern) ---> FC Augsburg LOAN

B61mTJzIUAAZlXa.jpg:large

GRANDE INTER!!! :BSCARF:

He wanted to leave Barcelona before his injury. Barcelona replaced him by 2 GK's because they knew Valdes wanted a transfer.

Simple:
His contact ended over the summer and he didn't want to renew, so he was free agent. Barça took two new keeper because Pinto retired as well.

He was supposed to sign with Monaco in the summer, but failed the medical because he was carrying an injury (the same injury that kept him from going to the WC). Out of shape for the rest of the year he started training with United to regain form again. Then, (I guess) he impressed them enough to warrant a contact, which they offered him and here we are: He's a MU Player.

Nastasic (City) ---> FC Schalke (loan -option to buy)
http://www.bundesliga.com/en/liga/news/2014/0000310918.php

Pretty disappointed how his City career has gone. In his first full season (and his only full season) he was immense, esp. for a 19 year old. He has suffered lots of injuries but also hasn't really been given a chance by Pellegrini. Start of last season he looked dodgy but that was when Hart was acting like a mental case rushing out all the time. I hope we have a 1st option or a sell on clause because he has great potential.

Nastasic (City) ---> FC Schalke (loan -option to buy)
http://www.bundesliga.com/en/liga/news/2014/0000310918.php

Pretty disappointed how his City career has gone. In his first full season (and his only full season) he was immense, esp. for a 19 year old. He has suffered lots of injuries but also hasn't really been given a chance by Pellegrini. Start of last season he looked dodgy but that was when Hart was acting like a mental case rushing out all the time. I hope we have a 1st option or a sell on clause because he has great potential.

Hmm, hopefully he'll recapture his form at Schalke. I really liked him in his first season, thought he looked like a real star in the making.

Can play up top on his own when Aguero is injured or rested and. on paper, is a good foil for Kun, not unlike Negredo. A better fit for us than Dzeko and not always injured like Jovetic.

Last edited:
Doubt it. Jovetic maybe but even then that's probably more likely to be a summer deal.

Sinclair and Guidetti tho will almost certainly be sold this window.

Tin Jedvaj(Roma) --> Bayer 04 Leverkusen

He joined Leverkusen on loan this summer, deal was now made permanent and he signed a contract that will keep him at the club until 2020

Back
Top Bottom