The Official Transfers Thread [OFFICIAL LINKS ONLY]

Playing with United in a footie video game will be fun this year.

To me the biggest story is Welbeck to Arsenal though. A week or so ago we all thought he d be one of the few ones to be safe from Van Gaal's big clearance. I hope he shows what he is really capable of.

Hatem Ben Arfa (Newcastle United) -----> Hull City (loan with option to buy)

10553823_10152351970079537_2108326173966722103_o.jpg

Sorry for the double post, but I just had to post this. Leicester just snatched two of United's biggest young talent.

Nick Powell and Tom Lawrence (Manchester United) -----> Leicester City

So... Dave, Mata, Herrera, Rojo, Di María and now Falcao. United has gone Latin I see.

that's weird. i always heard rumours about van gaal not wanting any latinos in his teams. and given his coaching style and his personality, i always found those rumours to be extremely plausible.
hey....mata, de gea and herrera are spanish's not latin ahahahahahaha
spanish are "latin" by definition mate :))

'Latinos' covers all Spanish speaking culture in general :P
here you have Latino (white) including mulatto and Latino (black) in census column.

Please!!! some history lesson: Latino is a person who born in south america. And spanish, italian, frenchs and some others europeans are considered LATIN because their languages ​​are derived from LATIN.

'Latino' is a colloquial way used by English speakers (especially North Americans) to refer to Spanish and Portuguese speakers of what's called Latin American. That's nothing to do with history.

So a Spaniard (Spain) is a Latin person, since he's a speaker of a romance language.

Stop being a smartass and read a book before you engaged in a pointless discussion because you heard something on the TV.

'Latino' is a colloquial way used by English speakers (especially North Americans) to refer to Spanish and Portuguese speakers of what's called Latin American. That's nothing to do with history.

So a Spaniard (Spain) is a Latin person, since he's a speaker of a romance language.

Stop being a smartass and read a book before you engaged in a pointless discussion because you heard something on the TV.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Speaker of a romance language. damn.... ESPECIALLY NORTH AMERICANS? u need go back to school man...

c-ya.

Romance languagues: French, Spanish, Italian, Portugese and Romanian.
Latino: Person from any country in Latin-America.

It hasn't been posted here, so:
Jens Keller (coach of Schalke 04) - OUT <--> Roberto Di Matteo - IN

Di Matteo? Did he ever coach a team before? I could swear I remember him from somewhere... hmm... Nah, just my imagination, I guess.

;)

Back
Top Bottom