The great tea mass debate.

But you have to wait 30mins for that tea, not good enough. The tea pot is also deformed and how are they supposed to dunk those biscuits in the tea, with those silly little glasses?

I'm waiting Liverpool to win EPL since the day I born , so stop complaining about waiting 30 minutes for such a great tea !!!

And I forgot one thing: Can't imagine, why I should dip/dunk anything in my tea. Never saw anyone doing it on the continent. Or did I only see the "wrong" persons for that criteria?

And I forgot one thing: Can't imagine, why I should dip/dunk anything in my tea. Never saw anyone doing it on the continent. Or did I only see the "wrong" persons for that criteria?

no no you don't have to do it , just if you're like this british guys here on forum , old people without teeth so they have to dunk they biscuit on something hot and make them soft , poor guys without teeth :/

I can take milk in some types of tea. Initially I thought it was bizarre but now it grew on me.
Fruity ones should never go with milk for me, ever.

And finally, strictly no sugar in my tea, none whatsoever. I think it's a way to spoil good tea. There are some underlying flavours and after taste that simply get ruined by sugar.

Sugar and especially dunking biscuits?? You people are doing it wrong! :P

But you have to wait 30mins for that tea, not good enough. The tea pot is also deformed and how are they supposed to dunk those biscuits in the tea, with those silly little glasses?

You see, they give you those little glasses on purpose to prevent you from spoiling good tea :P

Yeah of course no milk in fruity tea.....but fruity tea isn't real tea.

Sugar in tea is the best, I can't have tea without it now.

Tea with fresh mint is lovely as well, they have it a lot over here.

Dunking biscuits are the reason we evolved and grew thumbs, so don't take it so lightly.

Biscuits taste lovely dipped in your brew. Especially something like a hobnob where the chocolate melts slightly and the biscuits becomes warm and gooey. Hobnob's, custard creams, bourbons.... I love the caramel digestives too as the chocolate melts slightly and the caramel becomes extra gooey with the heat.....

I need a cuppa

You could sever my opposable thumbs and I still could dunk stuff into my tea. Could but I most definitely would not!
It's just disgusting. Anything that becomes gooey is sort of disgusting. Biscuits have to keep the right consistency.

You could sever my opposable thumbs and I still could dunk stuff into my tea. Could but I most definitely would not!
It's just disgusting. Anything that becomes gooey is sort of disgusting. Biscuits have to keep the right consistency.

This!

If we all kept to he right consistency the world would be a boring place.

Stick a bloody bourbon in a cup of tea for a couple of seconds then eat that little bastard and tell me that it should keep the right consistency.

I dare you.....I double dare you!

Here's one for ya.... The correct way in making tea.

For me, it's tea bag, then hot water... Then a splash of milk and then sugar.

But I've witnessed some horrors like people who put the milk and sugar in with the tea bag before hot water or some other either or combination.

Back
Top Bottom