The Evo Web Caption Competition - Round 14

Re: The Evo Web Caption Competition - Round 12

CC13.jpg

Johnny from Razorlight (middle) : Oooooh, this perv next to me is rattling my bones.. i really
really wish i was somewhere else Betty

Last edited:

CC13.jpg

"Theres no way im going to Iraq, I'll dress like my nan first!"

CC13.jpg

Chelsea Players undercover in a college party

CC13.jpg

The first pictures of AC Milan in their new home strip

CC13.jpg

After hearing that Fergie was looking to buy an experienced player, all hell broke loose as footballers went to extremes to show how long they've been in the game.

CC13.jpg

IS NOT WOMEN IS MAN HAHA HA 2

sorry my english is no good

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT TRUE!

WE HAVE MAKE FUNNY WORDS FROM PICTTTT?!??

I DO ONE

CC13.jpg

1: 'YOU LIKE MY BAG'
2: 'PRINCE CHARLES I LIKE'
3: 'UGLY UGUGUGUUGUG HAHAHSAHAH'

HMMM I FUN FORUM!!!!!!!!!
BYE

Hmm how do i compete with those :p

CC13.jpg

CW, Mart and Kezz shock everyone during the first Evo-Web meet-up

Round 13 Results:

5th Place = proxi: "6 months on in the Big Brother House, Craig Max & Anthony continued to raise suspicion"

4th Place = flukesy: "Theres no way im going to Iraq, I'll dress like my nan first!"

3rd Place = CWright: "CW, Mart and Kezz shock everyone during the first Evo-Web meet-up"

2nd Place = lumlum: "After hearing that Fergie was looking to buy an experienced player, all hell broke loose as footballers went to extremes to show how long they've been in the game."

1st Place = proxi: "Johnny from Razorlight (middle) : Oooooh, this perv next to me is rattling my bones.. i really
really wish i was somewhere else Betty"

Current Leaderboard:

proxi - 51
jamie_mack - 42
Chris Davies - 40
Joystick - 37
flukesy - 22
crayon - 18
kevano22 - 11
CWright - 11
babs - 10
dar83 - 10
lumlum - 10
Milanista - 7
ghazi - 5
Butatista - 3
Sulph - 3
H@$$@N - 2
RuneEdge - 1

Round 14:

CC14.jpg

CC14.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Girl next to horse looking towards camera thinks to herself "Oh my God, that's the biggest one I've ever seen......"

CC14.jpg

Horse: "WTF is wrong with kids these days? Is a large roll of cotton candy seriously more interesting than me?".

CC14.jpg

Stay Puft Marshmallow Man runined the photo by leaving one of his fluffy fingers infront of the lens.

I got an idea, how bout the winner of the previous round has to choose the next pic? That way you get more variety.

Tim has gone away for the weekend so its up to me to post our new pic and give away the points for our last round, which wont be too difficult with only 4 taking part. We shall give it one more go and see what happens

Round 14 Results

4th - Joystick - Guard: "Look how big my shiny helmet is."

Horse: "Psht, that's nothin..."

3rd - Joystick - Stay Puft Marshmallow Man runined the photo by leaving one of his fluffy fingers infront of the lens.

2nd - lumlum - Horse: "WTF is wrong with kids these days? Is a large roll of cotton candy seriously more interesting than me?".

1st - crayon - Girl next to horse looking towards camera thinks to herself "Oh my God, that's the biggest one I've ever seen......"

Leaderboard

proxi - 51
jamie_mack - 42
Joystick - 42
Chris Davies - 40
crayon - 28
flukesy - 22
lumlum - 15
kevano22 - 11
CWright - 11
babs - 10
dar83 - 10
Milanista - 7
ghazi - 5
Butatista - 3
Sulph - 3
H@$$@N - 2
RuneEdge - 1

And here is your new picture

ryzgman1.JPG

ryzgman1.JPG

Woman (curiously sporting goatee)looking at man in middle thinking "You have, haven't you...?"

Man in middle blissfully still in mid-SBD (silent-but-deadly) mode.

Man on left is thinking "I really don't want to be in his trail for the last eight minutes of this instrumental...."

......sorry, this pic's curious facial expressions really do only lead to fart gags. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
ryzgman1.JPG

Fat guy on left suddenly stops singing, "Oh my god, I smell a cheese burger!!".

ryzgman1.JPG

Phill Jupitus, Terry Nutkins and Victoria Woods' 2006 Comic Relief rehearsal went wobbly when Terry popped out some gorilla diarhoea to the rhythm of Kumbayarr Me Lord

Back
Top Bottom