• Amphetamines (Speed, whizz, base)

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • L.S.D (acid, tabs, blotters)

• Heroin (junk, smack, gear)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MDMA (E, happy, pills)

• Valium (downers, green eggs, sleepers)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cannabis (smoke, weed, draw)

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Nothing for me thanks, I am clean.

Votes: 18 40.0%

• Total voters
I try not to even drink anymore although I was a big fan of cocaine (forgot to put it in the poll) and valium to sleep. I am clean now baby!

smoke_pot_01_small.jpg

FD

Saying that I might score some crack cocaine from the girl who deals from next-door. Fancy some rush tonight. Nothing like fucking when on crack!

Chocolate !!!!
Pure unrefined (at least 75% of cocoa) black chocolate...
For me chocolate beats the shit out of all the rest on that list above...
Some twenty years ago i tried quite a few of them and i never enjoyed it (maybe i was scared...). Oops...this answer is bad for my street credibility on the virtual information highway...well i never had much of street credibility...

Oh and i forgot to mention Lagavulin...ah...Lagavulin...you guys should try Scotland's finest (apart from Celtic)...yes definitely Lagavulin rules...but then again...i'm very moderate with Lagavulin...
Sorry to spoil your "look how tough i am"-thread Ninja (how's the beautifull girl friend???)

Rocky, I usually agree with you, but since some of the best music ever was written under influence, I have to say drugs have also brought us good things. Not every drug user ends up in a pool of vomit. Not ever drug user ends up killed. But... too much of anything will kill you.

I haven't used drugs in a long time, since it does fuck with your head.

I've had a fucking good time with drugs over the last 10 years. I have a great job, a house and a very good income. I have a very lovely girlfriend and I have no trouble working hard day to day so I can afford to buy what I want in my life.

So how am I a fool Rocky??

I will stand my ground here. Decide whatever you want with your life but I have seen with my own eyes how drugs have ruined lives, broken up families...(yada yada yada).

Although (touch wood) it hasn't happened to me, next time you get mugged at knife point, you tell me what you think yourself then.

I have steered well clear of drugs myself anyway (I don't drink, my dad is a smoker so that put me off, etc..) - so perhaps I'm not the best person to tell you whether the experience is worth it ;). I do occasionally do sheesha with the guys but thats like non-addictive flavoured tobacco - and it's more of a social thing anyway.

Well, I stand by my theory that I am not a fool to take drugs, I am a risk-taker.

I am well aware of the negative side's of these drugs and the fool would be someone who said they weren't worried by them. I do however have enough experience with them to know that I need to be careful with them but can take and enjoy them, provided its done on the correct level.

IMHO I'd say pot was the worst as it really is the gateway. I dont like to think of myself as a fool, thats all ;)

No of course not, I'd never encourage anyone to take drugs. As I said, I'm no fool.

I am not the type of person to say all drugs are bad and anyone who takes them is a fool however.

What are you on Rocky, where have I said that that good outweighs the bad, seriously. If you want to debate then dont go putting words in my mouth.

I simply said that I, unlike you, wont write drugs off as entirely bad purely from what I've read or seen second hand. I have experience of them.

Why question me about sons or daughters that I dont have? My primary concern is my own health and I am very very healthy, despite using drugs recreationally for around 10 years.

Why on earth is it contradictory to say you need to be responsible if you're going to take drugs? IMHO thats a sensible thing to say. For instance, IF and its only IF you chose to take E for example, take regular rests and make sure to drink water.

Whats contradictory about that?

My use of drugs doesn't need to be justified to you, I dont need to justify it to anyone. There is no justification because its down to personal choice. You take the rough with the smooth, same as going out and getting pissed, or the same as smoking cigarette's.

Last edited:
Dont get me wrong, I like Rocky and I think he talks lots of sense.

I dont understand where his sudden desire to question me and put words in my mouth has come from though.

I totally understand anyone's decision to steer clear of drugs but I dont expect people to question my desire to take them. I do it for my own personal enjoyment. I take risks when I do it granted but I've had some incredible times with drugs in my life.

Last edited:
As I said, my views may be unpopular with many but I will stick by them. Personally, I find that the acceptance of the use of drugs as a mere social activity as highly dangerous. Sure, P-Dogg, I accept that you may be responsible with drugs but that is (most likely) not true with the majority. Afterall, drugs are there to relieve the feeling of responsibility right?

My hypothetical question concerning your sons/daughters is to find out whether you will justify the use of drugs to the point that you will encourage your dearest ones. If its not yourself that you are effecting, it will be your close ones.

I'll agree with Jooste that, indirectly, the drugs have given us some wonderful highlights in the culture of the 20th century. However, these artists have sacrificed their lives and mindstate to do so. It doesn't justify us to do the same....

But as I said, thats my 2 cents anyway.

BTW guys!

I don't mean any of this to anyone personally. I think debate is good between different viewpoints.

As I said, if it pleases you, it is not up to me to force you to do anything. I just wanted to give my viewpoint on the issue...thats all :)

tbh, its something a lil close to my heart as I've had a friend who lost everything (he was heading for a first at uni) down to drugs. Thats probably why I am guilty of taking the one straight viewpoint here (which I apologise for actually). Different experiences create a different mentality I guess. My philosophy is that we are all different in our ways much like the fingers and thumbs that make our hands - however, they all work together in harmony ;)

*gives everyone a brotherly hug*

Last edited:
Nothing for me. My family and friends take all sorts of stuff and all it does is cause trouble.

I'm okay with people smoking weed though, just harmless, wont take any myself though.

JayM said:
Nothing for me. My family and friends take all sorts of stuff and all it does is cause trouble.

I'm okay with people smoking weed though, just harmless, wont take any myself though.
:applause: Spot on that man.

ctu260551.jpg

Last edited:
Dont knock it till you try it as the saying goes :)

The thing with drugs that if taken sensibly then you are fine, but you do have to have a strong willpower with some drugs that could become addictive and really mess you and your life up

I agree with most of your comments. I have tried every drug, from sipping sickly methadone, to chasing the brown on the stairs of seedy nightclubs. I have a dark past which I am ashamed of but I feel it has giving me great life experience. I don't condone(sp?) drugs and I certainly hope my kids won't grow up using them, but I think everyone does benefit in the long run from trying anything once. It's all about balance - too much of anything is bad for you. (Even sex - my cock has been red raw of late).

ninjabreakz said:
I feel it has giving me great life experience. I don't condone(sp?) drugs and I certainly hope my kids won't grow up using them, but I think everyone does benefit in the long run from trying anything once. It's all about balance - too much of anything is bad for you.

Exactly

I cant answer 100% straight about my own kids taking drugs because i have none but at this moment i would do the below but my views may change when i do.

When/if i have a kid and they asked about drugs i would tell them everything about my experiences and let them decide for themselves. After all if u say no they probebly will anyway without you knowing so at least i will educate them on it

Back
Top Bottom