The Conspiracy Files: 9/11 - The Third Tower

Beckham_7

Non-League
16 March 2005
Bonny DD
Manchester United
One of the mysteries of 9/11 is the collapse of the third tower at the World Trade Center, which was never hit by a plane. Is it possible that it was brought down by a controlled demolition?

I've just watched this, and i can't really make my mind up. Its quite an interesting programme, makes you think about what's really going on.

Anyone Watch?...What's Your Thoughts??

If you missed it, here is the I-player link (UK Only):
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00ck4jd

All three towers, not just the third tower, fell at near free-fall speed down into their base, which is a sign of a controlled demolition. Make your own minds up about it.

All three towers, not just the third tower, fell at near free-fall speed down into their base, which is a sign of a controlled demolition. Make your own minds up about it.

didn't something crash into them though? i'm trying to remember...

I love conspiracy stuff..

The third Tower was a bit out of the way wasn't it? But they said that a number of fires that spread through about 5 floors caused it to collapse.

How were the fires caused - I'm assuming it was debris from the twin towers?

Surely just having a fire spreading through the floors doesn't make the whole building collapse?! I would have thought this would have been built into the plans?

It is all very strange.

Its on again tomorrow on BBC2 so ill Sky+ it

you cant beat a good conspiracy program ;))

Meh, I probably do think it was demolitionend but they just recycle this conspiracy so much its got boring.

the question is then:

why would the US government knowingly collapse the wtc and this other building killing thousands in the process...

if they just wanted an excuse to goto war with iraq, why choose this route?

to get the people on there side

you know how much Americans like revenge

Why did Firefighters hear sequential blasts right before the collapses?

Why did the insurance policy got renewed weeks before to include terrorist attacks?

Why did they find the passports of the terrorists but not the plane's black boxes?

Why were there trucks in the WTC underground tunnel system with stocks of gold/money/share bonds?

Why was every fighter plane moved away from the NY area days before the attack?

Why have similar buildings get hit by planes before, burned for way longer, and not collapse?

Why.... etc. etc....

Why did the insurance policy got renewed weeks before to include terrorist attacks?

Why did they find the passports of the terrorists but not the plane's black boxes?

Why were there trucks in the WTC underground tunnel system with stocks of gold/money/share bonds?

Why have similar buildings get hit by planes before, burned for way longer, and not collapse?

Why.... etc. etc....
:TU:

Google "Loose Change" and watch the final cut.

Last edited:

Why.... etc. etc....

Why do Fools fall in love?

Why do Birds sing so Gay?

to get the people on there side

you know how much Americans like revenge

but why go to that extreme?

why not just say we are going in because they have WMDs and they are planning to use them against us?

to bring down those 2 towers is a bit on the over-kill side, if you know what i mean...

Why did the alleged passengers of flight 93 make phonecalls like "Hi mom, this is John Doe...", your mom know who you are, you never say your first and last name to your mom...

How come they made calls from cell phones at such an altittude that would cause phone call atempts to be sucessfull at a rate of less than 1%?

Why was there no airplane parts and wreckage at the pentagon, and instead just a big round hole?

Why is there only one video of it, and in that video it clearly sounds and looks like a missile?

Why do you see Bush being warned about what was going on in that school and he didn't look surprised or reacted?

Why...

Why...

The Trade building were designed to be able to take a hit from planes that were around when the building were designed - not larger planes made and designed in the future.

-

The Trade building were designed to be able to take a hit from planes that were around when the building were designed - not larger planes made and designed in the future.

-

Jumbo Jets were around then though. . . . . . . .

Jumbo Jets were around then though. . . . . . . .

But I don't think there was any chance of one going into the towers. Not by accident anyway at te time. Only someone deliberatley crashing into the towers - which they didn't foresee happening.

The only aircraft that could accidently go into them would be helicopters or little planes.

I don't believe its a conspiracy. I think people just like to find things wrong with things. We will never know the truth anyway.

I'm not sure either way - But I do think that ALOT goes on that we don't know about.

I do find it Hard to believe that they could kill their own people like that though.

You would think that somebody that was in the decision making process would feel guilty at some point and confess. But imagine if they did - It would be the single most horrifying thing ever if it was found out that it was fact that the government did do it all!!!

Imagine that - all Hell would break loose!!!

I don't get that video? - Was the rocket stuck to the side of the Building and then shoots off? (Thats what it looks like)

Or are they saying that a rocket was aimed at the towers but missed?

I think it's just a clip made to hype the sci fi channel and nothing 'real'

I think there is a conspiracy going on, but I dont know in what way. I'm also a big JFK conspiracy fan, I honestly think he was assassinated by the government - or very powerful people.

I don't understand how the government could possibly kill their own people. Surely they realise someone would eventually find out the truth.. or is that impossible because they're the government?

Back
Top Bottom