The Championship 2004/2005 Thread

Super Quinninho

Sunderland A.F.C
11 March 2003
Klaxonville
Sunderland A.F.C
Got permission off Loz to start a new thread :)

So whats the predictions for the league this year?

I think Leicster will finish top, theyve got a strong squad this year.

I think Play-offs is the most we can hope for unless we get a top striker in

You still got Tommy Smith at Stadium of Light SMM?

How did he do last season?

Na wel let him go to Derby, he wasnt too good tbh

he had his good patches but overall he wasnt good enough if we hope to get pronoted

We got a striker from man city this year called Elliot, imo he will be a big name this year, watch out for him

i think if we got Conolly instead of him going to Leicster we would be in with a good shout of being champions

Yeah, i'm suprised WH let him go tbh. I always thought he was a good goalscorer, but they, looks like they are going for youth :mrgreen:

It should be very good and tense this year. There are some good teams in the league this season capable of being champions Wolves, West Ham, Leicester, Sunderland, Ipswich and teams which may push for promotion via the playoffs Leeds, Sheffield United, Notts. Forest, Millwall and there's Plymouth who could be a surprise package.

C'mon United... great win against derby today, i just didn'expect it....thought it would have been a draw...

My prediction for the final table is:
1. West Ham
2. Ipswich

3. Leicester
4. Wolves
5. Sunderland
6. Leeds

Sunderland going down 2-0 to Coventry as well against old monkey head.

Fucking hell

I am dissapointed with our match i didnt think we deserved to lose but then again last year we would have probebly lost 4 or 5 nil so we are looking good :)

Leicester at the PPS on wednesday and i cant wait, if we carry on our home form from last season we should win it

Looking forward to this season. Hope we dont have a crisis like last year.

Decent result today 1-1 away to wigan. Just want to congratulate leeds on their win today.

Unlucky derby

hehe

Haha i saw ur Jammy goal as well today

i have never seen a ball spin as much in my life ;)

MrCoopz said:
Fucking hell

I am dissapointed with our match i didnt think we deserved to lose but then again last year we would have probebly lost 4 or 5 nil so we are looking good :)

Leicester at the PPS on wednesday and i cant wait, if we carry on our home form from last season we should win it

Don't worry coopz, you're looking good, and you were unlucky when sullivan made that great save...

I wouldn't be surprised should derby reach the playoffs...

Leciester dont have many fans

Beetlebum whats ur prediction for Leeds?

Richardson and Pugh look really good players not sure about ur Strikers though

MrCoopz said:

I rely on Ricketts, he is (was?) a good striker...

To be honest i'd predict a mid-table positioning, but i hope to clinch a playoff berth....but seems to be hard this year: have you noticed that, with the exception of coventry (but anyway they were 0-0 till the last 5 mins), no-one won with a 2 or more goal difference?

Hmmm, harsh penalty against us but injuries and lack of fitness cost us. Olofinjana is one to watch, took 15 mins to get with the pace but had a solid performance.

As for out centre backs, have we got a contract with Sunderland or something...

Im glad that alot of the big teams have dropped points, long may it continue ;)

Other than West Ham of course.

Beetlebum said:
MrCoopz said:

I rely on Ricketts, he is (was?) a good striker...

To be honest i'd predict a mid-table positioning, but i hope to clinch a playoff berth....but seems to be hard this year: have you noticed that, with the exception of coventry (but anyway they were 0-0 till the last 5 mins), no-one won with a 2 or more goal difference?

lets just hope ricketts recapture his form at bolton 2 years ago that bring him to the national team

wolvesfan said:
Hmmm, harsh penalty against us but injuries and lack of fitness cost us. Olofinjana is one to watch, took 15 mins to get with the pace but had a solid performance.

As for out centre backs, have we got a contract with Sunderland or something...

I would love Butler and Craddock back !!!

Beetlebum said:
Fuck off we lost to gillingham

haha we played them the second match of the season after we dropped from the prem. I thought we would piss the nationwide and go straight back up. We lost the match 2-0 and nearly got relegated :)

Plymouth once again \o/

2 matches in (I know, I know) and in 2nd position on GD.

Back
Top Bottom