The Championship 2004/2005 Thread

Congrats to Sunderland, named champions after winning last night, McCarthy's done an excellent job there this season.

As for Derby......Only a draw needed today against Cov to secure a play-off place, shouldn't be too hard if we can do it ;)

EDIT: Oh dear Derby :( mind you, historic day for Coventry, they were never going to let someone walk all over them.

We're tenth now, makes me feel sick that they start climbing the table as soon as there's mathematically nothing to play for...bastards

Last edited:
West Ham v Ipswich is saturday the 14th and Preston vs Derby is sunday the 15th, both are on Sky Sports one I think mate, should be good games. :)

The playoffs are tough man, but they're there for the taking, anyone can win em, Idiakez being out is a bummer for sure but Derby haven't been a one man army this year, if they want it enough and the supporters get behind em they've got as much of a shot as the others. Tomorrow should be a very interesting day.....

Long time no see all.

Alrite 'coopz.

Not bad today..you palyed well second half, but still should of been more than 2.

I admit i had my heart in my mouth for a few of them penalty claims.

See you thursday!

Playoffs are so tight this year, not sure who I fancy to go all the way, It would be nice to see anyone but the Hammers go up really, I wonder who out of you two will be getting the day in Cardiff? will you be going if you do? The play-off final was one of the best experiences of my life and well worth the 10 hour queues to get tickets.....As long as you win that is ;)

Wolves news...Hoddle has signed today :) Hopefully this will mean we can secure a few decent signings, get rid of some deadwood and get a decent pre-season in for once...Then take this 18 game unbeaten league run into next season and see if we can make a go of things. It's got to be better than this year!

up the whites!

cracking atmosphere last night!

If derby had youl you would of beaten us :D

small point about the derby fans..

being spat at isnt the most pleasant thing, but when they have the accuracy of rasiak..i cudnt care.

with a nik nak rasiak, is a bang of wank, we all sent him blubbing home.

Back
Top Bottom