Stadium Server R App

That's one of the possibility but on the screen from cm16 he sent me I could see the teams has a customstadium name so that should not be the problem.
What about name of team? In my DB I have the DB name down as Lokomotiv Moskva and the 15 character name as Lokomotiv Mosco. In my experience they need to be identical. I don't want to confuse things though haha, @giuzioevo listen to @papinho81 more than what I'm saying - he made the amazing server! :WORSHIP:

What about name of team? In my DB I have the DB name down as Lokomotiv Moskva and the 15 character name as Lokomotiv Mosco. In my experience they need to be identical. I don't want to confuse things though haha, @giuzioevo listen to @papinho81 more than what I'm saying - he made the amazing server! :WORSHIP:

No my OCR takes the | for a L at the end of Arena. I think the resolution you are using might be the problem here (I had to zoom on the extracted picture area).

Here is your fix @giuzioevo.
Decompress the file and put the capture_id.R file int the Stadium Server R App\R things\Working_Function folder
Replace the previous file.
Close the app if you had it open then restart it should work.

Good night

Attachments

• capture_id.zip
    3.6 KB · Views: 7
No my OCR takes the | for a L at the end of Arena. I think the resolution you are using might be the problem here (I had to zoom on the extracted picture area).

Here is your fix @giuzioevo.
Decompress the file and put the capture_id.R file int the Stadium Server R App\R things\Working_Function folder
Replace the previous file.
Close the app if you had it open then restart it should work.

Good night
Thanks for the fix but i followed the instruction you gave me and i still hear the error sound, the message is this:

Loading required package: beepr
Error in plot(test4) : oggetto "test4" non trovato
Inoltre: Warning messages:
1: In for (i in seq_len(n)) { :
closing unused connection 3 (C:/Users/user/Desktop/FT/stadium server/Stadium_Server_Package_Pap_v1.7/Stadium Server Package v1.7 AIO/Stadium Server R App/exported_files_DB/teams.txt)
2: In if (length(common.len <- unique(lengths(x))) > 1L) return(x) :
closing unused connection 3 (C:/Users/user/Desktop/FT/stadium server/Stadium_Server_Package_Pap_v1.7/Stadium Server Package v1.7 AIO/Stadium Server R App/exported_files_DB/teamstadiumlinks.txt)

I don't understand, maybe should i try browsing the folders...? But this means that there is still something wrong

good night.. thank you anyway, maybe tomorrow i try with the folders

Last edited:
Thanks for the fix but i followed the instruction you gave me and i still hear the error sound, the message is this:

Error in plot(test4) : oggetto "test4" non trovato
Inoltre: Warning messages:
closing unused connection 3 (C:/Users/user/Desktop/FT/stadium server/Stadium_Server_Package_Pap_v1.7/Stadium Server Package v1.7 AIO/Stadium Server R App/exported_files_DB/teams.txt)
2: In if (length(common.len <- unique(lengths(x))) > 1L) return(x) :
closing unused connection 3 (C:/Users/user/Desktop/FT/stadium server/Stadium_Server_Package_Pap_v1.7/Stadium Server Package v1.7 AIO/Stadium Server R App/exported_files_DB/teamstadiumlinks.txt)

I don't understand, maybe should i try browsing the folders...? But this means that there is still something wrong

good night.. thank you anyway, maybe tomorrow i try with the folders

Sorry my mistake. Could you open the file I sent you with a text editor and add a # before the line that says plot(test4) then save. That's a verification line I forgot to comment out in the code. You should be good with that sorry.

Last edited:
Sorry my mistake. Could you open the file I sent you with a text editor and add a # before the line that says plot(test4) then save. That's a verification line I forgot to comment out in the code. You should be good with that sorry.
No problem i did it, this evening i'll try

Great Papinho! You managed to fix my app! now i hear the win sound.
However I have two problems, every time I use a different team I have to press "$" otherwise the previous stadium remains, and then CGFS stadium server doesn't work anymore! Even without starting the app, the original stadiums are loaded instead of the CGFS ones, but the positive news is that the CGFS scoreboards work both with the app running and not, and this is a nice relief anyway.

My intention was to keep CGFS because it allowed me to change stadiums without pressing buttons on the keyboard (I play on the TV and not on the pc) and use the app for the trick which allowed me to use the camera height of certain stadiums in others. There is no way to do it? Now my CGFS stadiums seems to not work anymore (but not the app because scoreboards work) even without your file server

Great Papinho! You managed to fix my app! now i hear the win sound.
However I have two problems, every time I use a different team I have to press "$" otherwise the previous stadium remains, and then CGFS stadium server doesn't work anymore! Even without starting the app, the original stadiums are loaded instead of the CGFS ones, but the positive news is that the CGFS scoreboards work both with the app running and not, and this is a nice relief anyway.

My intention was to keep CGFS because it allowed me to change stadiums without pressing buttons on the keyboard (I play on the TV and not on the pc) and use the app for the trick which allowed me to use the camera height of certain stadiums in others. There is no way to do it? Now my CGFS stadiums seems to not work anymore (but not the app because scoreboards work) even without your file server

Cgfs is not working because of the line stadium I'd in your cl.ini
Comment it // to disable it if you don't want to use my server anymore.
No way around sorry, you have to press $ before every game.

I'll continue use your server and i'll put all of my previous stadiums in it, i'll press the button because is great that you can use the cameras of the other stadiums, i think cameras are basic in game! Patience for the button, but if in your next updates you'll check a way to start the app automatically it would be great, meanwhile this helps me with calories burning! Anyway thanks for the patience, you are such a hero, this semi-lockdown will keep me well busy haha

I'll continue use your server and i'll put all of my previous stadiums in it, i'll press the button because is great that you can use the cameras of the other stadiums, i think cameras are basic in game! Patience for the button, but if in your next updates you'll check a way to start the app automatically it would be great, meanwhile this helps me with calories burning! Anyway thanks for the patience, you are such a hero, this semi-lockdown will keep me well busy haha

That's not going to happen!
My tool doesn't read the memory, that's why it is cross version compatible. The OCR approach requires a picture from which to extract the database IDs. The keyboard press are triggering the screenshot to be taken at the right time.
My PC is plugged on my TV too. I just keep my keyboard not too far from me.

Hello. I followed papinho81's video tutorials as close as I could but have a problem. When I'm ingame during the previous screen before getting into the game, I press $ as said but the second Mario sound never appears. I tried with three stadiums (Estadio Centenario and Gran Parque Central from Uruguay, RheinEnergieStadion from Germany), heard the first sound, waited a couple minutes but nothing else happened. In the app I selected the stadiums' folders since they didn't have a zip file for each of them. I've installed the vanilla version (1.01 exe) with the latest ModdingWay mod (28.0.4). Thanks in advance.

Hi!

Check if you have the stadium line active in the cl.ini file. Like this:

// uncomment the line bellow by removing the "//" before it if you want to use my stadium server app
STADIUM_ID=177

Also, make sure you have the game in full screen mode while you press $.

Hi!

Check if you have the stadium line active in the cl.ini file. Like this:

// uncomment the line bellow by removing the "//" before it if you want to use my stadium server app
STADIUM_ID=177

Also, make sure you have the game in full screen mode while you press $.

I did have the line active, a couple times I went into the game and it's played in a small stadium with some glitches or weird textures.
I will check again in a few hours when I get home to see if it works. Thanks for your help.

Hello. I followed papinho81's video tutorials as close as I could but have a problem. When I'm ingame during the previous screen before getting into the game, I press $ as said but the second Mario sound never appears. I tried with three stadiums (Estadio Centenario and Gran Parque Central from Uruguay, RheinEnergieStadion from Germany), heard the first sound, waited a couple minutes but nothing else happened. In the app I selected the stadiums' folders since they didn't have a zip file for each of them. I've installed the vanilla version (1.01 exe) with the latest ModdingWay mod (28.0.4). Thanks in advance.

Hi Ermolli! I will try to help you getting it working

Two things I would like you to do to help me isolating the problem:

1) If you didn't hear the second Mario sound, R likely returned ou an error message.
Could you do a screenshot of the displayed message and share it here so I can have a look at it please.

2) Could you try loading a stadium with the SEARCH button of the app. If you hear a long Mario sound (the end level one) this will tell us the tool is set up correctly. If you do hear the sound, check in game that the correct stadium is loaded (no need to press $ at the kick of hub when using the search button).

3) If indeed R gives you an error and the error looks like "could not find the function bla bla", you can do the following:

Some libraries I used are nowhere to be found now and they would have to be re compiled, meaning it would require more heavy libraries.

The solution I propose is to share my own libraries which have a bit more than what is strictly necessary for the tool:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/rcfn838l3uvey26/3.6.zip/file

You will have to extract it, then to put the whole 3.6 folder inside:
Documents\R\win-library

Replace when asked

Thanks for the help. Tried again and I hear the end level sound but the stadium doesn't load, it appears the small one.

I checked the SEARCH button in the app when I received this message: "This stadium textures for the stadium with the id: ## (depending on the team) could not be found in the game/data/sceneassets/stadium folder or in the stad_source_files.zip. Your stadium will not be loaded!". I copied and pasted the data files from the zip file in the game folder and I selected the stad_source_files.zip in the app.
Untitled.jpg

The error lines in the code are the following:
Code:
Error in paste("The stadium textures for the stadium with the id:", stadium_id,  :
  object 'stadium_id' not found
In addition: Warning messages:
  closing unused connection 3 (D:/Program Files (x86)/FIFA Master/Stadium Server R App/exported_files_DB/teams.txt)
2: In for (i in seq_len(n)) { :
  closing unused connection 3 (D:/Program Files (x86)/FIFA Master/Stadium Server R App/exported_files_DB/teamstadiumlinks.txt)
3: In UseMethod("levels") :
  closing unused connection 4 (D:/Program Files (x86)/FIFA Master/Stadium Server R App/exported_files_DB/stadiumassignments.txt)
4: In UseMethod("levels") :
  closing unused connection 3 (D:/Program Files (x86)/FIFA Master/Stadium Server R App/exported_files_DB/stadiums.txt)
5: In .bindingMetaName(field) :
  closing unused connection 4 (D:/Program Files (x86)/FIFA Master/Stadium Server R App/exported_files_DB/teams.txt)
6: In .bindingMetaName(field) :
  closing unused connection 3 (D:/Program Files (x86)/FIFA Master/Stadium Server R App/exported_files_DB/teamstadiumlinks.txt)
Error in paste("The stadium textures for the stadium with the id:", stadium_id,  :
  closing unused connection 4 (D:/Program Files (x86)/FIFA Master/Stadium Server R App/exported_files_DB/stadiumassignments.txt)
  closing unused connection 3 (D:/Program Files (x86)/FIFA Master/Stadium Server R App/exported_files_DB/stadiums.txt)
3: In formals(sys.function(sysP <- sys.parent())) :
  closing unused connection 4 (D:/Program Files (x86)/FIFA Master/Stadium Server R App/exported_files_DB/teams.txt)
4: In formals(sys.function(sysP <- sys.parent())) :
Error in File_loader_external() : Stadium textures are missing!
In addition: There were 14 warnings (use warnings() to see them)

Sorry for bringing this problem and not being able to solve it myself.

Thanks for the help. Tried again and I hear the end level sound but the stadium doesn't load, it appears the small one.

I checked the SEARCH button in the app when I received this message: "This stadium textures for the stadium with the id: ## (depending on the team) could not be found in the game/data/sceneassets/stadium folder or in the stad_source_files.zip. Your stadium will not be loaded!". I copied and pasted the data files from the zip file in the game folder and I selected the stad_source_files.zip in the app.
View attachment 79534

The error lines in the code are the following:
Code:
  closing unused connection 3 (D:/Program Files (x86)/FIFA Master/Stadium Server R App/exported_files_DB/teams.txt)
3: In UseMethod("levels") :
4: In UseMethod("levels") :
5: In .bindingMetaName(field) :
6: In .bindingMetaName(field) :
3: In formals(sys.function(sysP <- sys.parent())) :
4: In formals(sys.function(sysP <- sys.parent())) :
Error in File_loader_external() : Stadium textures are missing!
In addition: There were 14 warnings (use warnings() to see them)

Sorry for bringing this problem and not being able to solve it myself.

It looks like the tool can't get the files for the stadium with the ID 180 which normally should be availabale in the stad_source_files.zip file. Did you correctly provide the path toward that file? Did you uncompress it? If you did, you should not.

I am not sure with your feedback if you properly tried the point 2 of my previous post (load a stadium with the search button of the app) and what was the result.

It looks like the tool can't get the files for the stadium with the ID 180 which normally should be availabale in the stad_source_files.zip file. Did you correctly provide the path toward that file? Did you uncompress it? If you did, you should not.

I am not sure with your feedback if you properly tried the point 2 of my previous post (load a stadium with the search button of the app) and what was the result.
Didn't uncompress the file, checked the patch and was fine, did load a stadium with the search button and the result was the error. Perhaps I should install the app and other programs again?

Didn't uncompress the file, checked the patch and was fine, did load a stadium with the search button and the result was the error. Perhaps I should install the app and other programs again?
Ok

I don't think you have to reinstall it again, it looks like the tool just can't access some files it needs.

Could you try again to change the pat toward the stad_source_foler by clicking the CHANGE button please. Could you also check with the Browse button that the path to your game is correct?

@papinho81 i installed jeet hd grass and noticed that with the app some stadiums have the correct pitch, other only pitchpattern but not color, other neither of them. How can i fix this?

Sorry I don't know. Does those hd files come with a stadium id? Did you add pitch pattern through the server?
no i have de-activate the stadium pitch pattern of the server, yes the hd files has stadium id but i cant understand why some stadium have the jeet pitch some others not

Have you tried without the server? To deactivate it add // before the line stadium_id in the cl.ini.
Yes i tried and work well, with server i tried to regenerate and now seems that all stadium work except juventus stadium (the one that interesting me more) that seems to have only pattern but not color.. So frustrating because i really dont know what the problem is

Since i edited the teamstadium link for each team for the camera, i also tried to edit the singular files of the juventus staadium pitch, there was pitchcolor_45_237 {referred to juventus stadium,dont sure if is the right number i dont remember but was the id of juventus stadium) and pitchhue_45_237 so i add pitchcolor_45_345 and pitch_hue_45_345 (345 is the id of my stadiumlinks) , then i try and nothing, then i try regenerating and seems that all stadiums works except juventus stadium that still have pattern but not color

Yes i tried and work well, with server i tried to regenerate and now seems that all stadium work except juventus stadium (the one that interesting me more) that seems to have only pattern but not color.. So frustrating because i really dont know what the problem is

If they have a stadium ID and are loaded with revmod, you could try to add the pitch files for that specific stadium into the zip/folder of the stadium.
The specificpitchcolor_teamid_stadiumid_textures.rx3 files should normally be recognized by the tool and loaded accordingly.

If they have a stadium ID and are loaded with revmod, you could try to add the pitch files for that specific stadium into the zip/folder of the stadium.
The specificpitchcolor_teamid_stadiumid_textures.rx3 files should normally be recognized by the tool and loaded accordingly.
so i have to put it into crowdplacement (but i dont think so), fx or stadium?

so i have to put it into crowdplacement (but i dont think so), fx or stadium?

No, I mean if you added Juventus stadium through an external folder (added to the map) you can put those "specific" files into the folder.
If you haven't, you could create a folder for each stadium where you would place those specific files into this folder (without any other stadium files, just that), then in the tool ADD the Juventus stadium, providing the proper stadium ID and link that folder (you can zip it if you want) with only the specific pitch files for the stadium. The tool would collect the stadium files it needs from your game and add on top of that the specific pitch files.

No, I mean if you added Juventus stadium through an external folder (added to the map) you can put those "specific" files into the folder.
If you haven't, you could create a folder for each stadium where you would place those specific files into this folder (without any other stadium files, just that), then in the tool ADD the Juventus stadium, providing the proper stadium ID and link that folder (you can zip it if you want) with only the specific pitch files for the stadium. The tool would collect the stadium files it needs from your game and add on top of that the specific pitch files.

like this?

Immagine1.jpg2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom