Stadium Server R App

Ok that mean that a screenshot is taken and red by the app (first Mario sound) but the stadium files are not loaded (seconf mario sound otherwise). The R console should show you an error, could you copy paste it or take a screenshot please?

when i click on the Stadium_Server_Fifa16 - Shortcut the app isnt loading again. i have been trying to get the stadiums to work for two days now. i am afraid its beyond me. the other method you gave me the link for made a mess of fifa 16. i dont think i can do this anymore.
i have remembered how to load the app. will send screenshot

ng required package: beepr
Error in UseMethod("lengths") :
no applicable method for 'lengths' applied to an object of class "logical"
>

this is error with 177 in the cl.ini
In addition: Warning messages:
1: In for (i in seq_along(cenv$extra)) { :
closing unused connection 6 (C:/Stadium Server R App/exported_files_DB/stadiums.txt)
2: In for (i in seq_along(cenv$extra)) { :
closing unused connection 5 (C:/Stadium Server R App/exported_files_DB/teams.txt)
3: In for (i in seq_along(cenv$extra)) { :
closing unused connection 4 (C:/Stadium Server R App/exported_files_DB/teamstadiumlinks.txt)
4: In for (i in seq_along(cenv$extra)) { :
closing unused connection 3 (C:/Stadium Server R App/exported_files_DB/stadiumassignments.txt)
>

Loading required package: beepr
In addition: Warning messages:
1: In for (i in seq_along(cenv$extra)) { :
closing unused connection 6 (C:/Stadium Server R App/exported_files_DB/stadiums.txt)
2: In for (i in seq_along(cenv$extra)) { :
closing unused connection 5 (C:/Stadium Server R App/exported_files_DB/teams.txt)
3: In for (i in seq_along(cenv$extra)) { :
closing unused connection 4 (C:/Stadium Server R App/exported_files_DB/teamstadiumlinks.txt)
4: In for (i in seq_along(cenv$extra)) { :
closing unused connection 3 (C:/Stadium Server R App/exported_files_DB/stadiumassignments.txt)

no matter which stadium i try and load its always anfield that plays

It is Anfield because in your cl.ini you changed the satdium_id= to 13.
If you remove this line or add a // before the line you will be able to play with the default game stadiums.
For the app, it has to be equal to 177.
May I ask what is your screen resolution and aspect ratio?

Last edited:
As for the error, I can't use my pc now so I can't try to reproduce it now. My bet is that the screenshot you took is not red properly.
Two things you could try:
1) go in the the app install folder and open the screenshot you took. The first sound tells that it had been taken and if you get an error it should still be here in your app main folder. Does it look like the kick off hub? Could you send me one of your screenshot?
2) Use the load button from the app to manually load one of the stadium you added. If it works, this would tell us that the stadium loading process is working as expected and the problem comes indeed from the data extraction process from the screen shot. If it worked you should get just the Mario end level sound.

You are changing the value in cl.ini that is in your game folder right? If you remove that line, then save, then start the game what happens?

Could you launch the app, but do not click on the RUN button. Start the game and at the kickoff hub (friendly or carrer mode) press a and s. Then go the the app folder and search for a png file please? If you find it could you copy it here?

i cant post the screen shot here as this site wont allow the extension. teh image on the shot in a black screen

That would explain the message error, no data to process in the screenshot.
Could you please do another screenshot while you are looking at your desktop, make sure the python window is still open. You could maybe close the one that is currently open, click python button on the app, go to your desktop, press a and s, then check the png after 1 or 2 second.

ok this is strange but its working. west ham came up as the boleyn ground.
all i did was at the kick off screen i just pressed a s time after time. i did this as the game was laoding and hey presto. theres no mario noise but its working. i have tried with other grounds and its loading the grounds

no, all the stadiums are messed up. ivy lane is a european stadium now.
i am sorry but i need to stop now. i have tried for three days and failed. ti have followed the instructions to the letter on both stadium systems. i cant spend all day doing this. thanks for your help. this system seems the best out of the two.

Ok no problem.
I remain convinced that if you followed the steps I suggested and reported the results, we could have isolated the source of the problem and probably ultimately make it works.

Ok no problem.
I remain convinced that if you followed the steps I suggested and reported the results, we could have isolated the source of the problem and probably ultimately make it works.
maybe another time. i cant spend another day doing this. i am sorry. maybe again later. thanks again

Back
Top Bottom